Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria for Supply, civil work, erection of suitable structure, installation, testing & commissioning of the 100 kW (126 kWp DC Capacity) Bi-facial Vertical Solar PV project in CAPEX model on metro viaduct of DMRC Limited including comprehensive maintenance contract for 2 years including detailed site survey.
- Tender Reference Number: DE/SPV-04
- Name of Work: Supply, civil work, erection of suitable structure, installation, testing & commissioning of the 100 kW (126 kWp DC Capacity) Bi-facial Vertical Solar PV project in CAPEX model on metro viaduct of DMRC Limited including comprehensive maintenance contract for 2 years including detailed site survey.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 78.24 Lakh
- EMD: INR 1,56,483/-
- Completion Period: 06 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 08th June, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 20th July, 2023
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 29th June, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 14th July, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 20th July, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 21st July, 2023
Scope of Work:
- Bi-facial Solar PV Modules (tentative quantity of 255 no. of Bi-facial solar PV Module, of tentative capacity 500Wp each) will be supplied as a free supply item to the contractor. The following activities shall be performed by the contractor which are mentioned below.
- Taking over the handed over Bi-facial Solar PV modules in place of its storage in the NCR region.
- Transportation of Bi-facial Solar PV modules in a safe manner from NCR region(storage location) to Okhla Vihar metro station (site of execution).
- Installation of Bi-facial Solar PV Modules on module mounting structure with required reputed fasteners/ clamps, on metro viaduct.
- Interconnection of DC cables between Bi-facial Solar PV modules.
- Testing and commissioning of Bi-facial Solar PV modules as a part of the whole Bi-facial solar plant.
- Marking of modules serial no. and string numbers on modules with reflecting stickers.
- The contractor shall include cost of transportation, Installation of Modules with required fasteners/ clamps, DC cables interconnections between modules etc. in the BOQ item rate of Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Bi-facial Solar PV Module.
Planning and Designing:
- The bidder should carry out Shadow Analysis at the site and accordingly design strings & arrays layout considering optimal usage of space, material and labour.
- The bidder should submit the array layout drawings along with Shadow Analysis Report to DMRC/Owner for approval.
- DMRC reserves the right to modify the landscape design, Layout and specification of subsystems and components at any stage as per local site conditions/requirements.
- The Contractor will engage Chartered Civil Designer/third party agency who will certify the Installation after completion that work has been carried out as per DMRC approved Design. The same Designer will also certify the As Built Drawings.
Modules Mounting Structure (MMS) for Bi-Facial Solar PV Modules:
- Fabrication and supply of Modules Mounting Structure (MMS) for the installation of vertical bifacial solar PV modules at viaduct as per design / drawings and methodology available in Volume 5 – Tender Drawings.
- MMS to be installed by removal of existing railing from metro via-duct and using welding on base plate of railing (as per methodology described at Volume 5 – Tender Drawings).
- The contractor shall handover the removed handrails to DMRC at designated place communicated by DMRC.
- Installation of Modules Mounting Structure (MMS) (with associated civil works and other accessories) on elevated metro viaduct between Okhla Vihar and Jamia Millia Islamia Metro Stations.
- The contractor shall install module mounting structure without any drilling, chipping or damage to existing viaduct civil structure of viaduct.
- MMS structure should be fixed to the existing inserts and base plate available at metro viaduct.
- The contractor shall provide Modules Mounting Structure (MMS) as per detailed technical specification mentioned in clause 2 of this Section.
- Solar Inverters (2 no. of 50 kW each) will be supplied as a free supply item to the contractor. The following activities shall be performed by the contractor mentioned below.
- Taking over the handed over Inverters in place of its storage in the NCR region.
- Transportation of Inverters in a safe manner from NCR region(storage location) to Okhla Vihar metro station (site of execution).
- Design, fabrication, supply and erection of suitable GI structure for the installation of inverters according to design / drawing in Volume 5 – Tender Drawings.
- Installation of Inverters on GI structure including reputed make fasteners and associated accessories at platform level of Okhla Vihar metro station as shown in 3-D model photograph available in Volume 5 – Tender Drawings.
- Testing and commissioning of Inverters as a part of the whole Bi-facial solar plant.
- Marking of Inverter number and danger sign board etc. with reflecting stickers.
- The contractor shall include transportation and GI structure (including fasteners and associated accessories) cost in the BOQ item rate of Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Bi-facial Solar PV plant.
Comprehensive Maintenance Contract (CMC) for 2 Years:
- The contractor shall be responsible for the Comprehensive Maintenance (including preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance) for 2 Years.
- Preventive maintenance related to all material used in solar plants as mentioned below shall be the responsibility of the contractor.
- Bi-facial Solar PV Modules cleaning, module and structure tightening, inspection of equipment, testing, tightening and replacement of MC-4 connectors and terminations, thermal imaging of plant equipment for location of hot spots, checking and sealing of water ingress points, maintenance of automatic cleaning system etc. shall be done by the contractor as per DMRC’s approved checklist.
- Coordination with DMRC O&M representatives for getting power blocks required for the maintenance work at site. The contractor shall give a monthly plan and requirement of power blocks to DMRC for the cleaning and maintenance of the solar plant before the start of the month.
- The cleaning of bifacial solar modules shall be done fortnightly by the contractor with the automatic cleaning system installed during CMC period.
- Also, the solar Contractor shall do cleaning manually by required wipers or tools once in a month to get full and edge to edge cleaning of solar modules.
- The contractor shall do all the required operation and maintenance activities but not limited to as mentioned in DMRC approved maintenance checklist during the 2 years CMC period.
- The contractor shall maintain the desired spares after approval of DMRC and replace the faulty equipment, if found any during the CMC period. The solar Contractor shall always strive to maximise the generation of the solar PV plant.
- The contractor shall check and maintain all the sign board, marking, stickers and display drawings etc. during the CMC period.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed or substantially completed similar works during the last five years ending the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of value of ₹62.59 lakh or more, or
- Two “similar works” each of value of ₹39.12 lakh or more, or
- Three “similar works” each of value of ₹31.29 lakh or more
- The “Similar work” for this contract shall be “Design, Engineering, Supply, Installation, Testing and commissioning of the Grid Connected Rooftop Photovoltaic Solar Power Project”.
- If the tenderer is a JV/Consortium having foreign partner(s) and above work(s) have been executed by the foreign partner of JV and the work(s) were done in the country of the foreign partner, then in addition to this the foreign partner must have executed works (which need not be similar in nature) of total put together of value ₹31.29 Lakhor more outside the country of the foreign partner.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC