Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(DMRC) has invited open e-tenders from eligible applicants, who fulfil qualification criteria, for the work of Maintenance of civil work-Addition, alteration modification of various buildings, viaduct and stations from Qutub Minar to Arjangarh metro stations including Qutub Minar Ramp & Sultanpur Depot in Line-2.
- Tender Reference Number: OCM-1102
- Name of Work: Maintenance of civil work-Addition, alteration modification of various buildings, viaduct and stations from Qutub Minar to Arjangarh metro stations including Qutub Minar Ramp & Sultanpur Depot in Line-2.
- Approximate Cost of work: INR 448.23 Lakhs
- EMD: INR 1,49,410 Lakh
- Period Of Work: 03 Year
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 13th June, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 14th July, 2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 21st June, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 08th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 14th July, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 15th July, 2022
- The tenders for this contract will be considered only from those tenderers (proprietorship firms, partnership firms, companies, corporations, consortia or joint ventures) who meet requisite eligibility criteria prescribed in the sub-clauses of Clause 1.2 of NIT. In the case of a JV or Consortium, all members of the Group shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of the whole contract. Also, each member shall be individually responsible for its duties as specified in the MOU/JV agreement submitted by the bidder in terms of clause 1.2.1 vii (d).
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s), completion date(s) of which falling during last five years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work”** of value of ₹119.53 lakh or more
- At least two “similar works” **each of value of ₹74.71 lakh or more
- At least three “similar works”**each of value of ₹59.76 lakh or more
- Similar works” for this contract shall be “Any work consisting civil maintenance work of metro/railway stations, metro/railway bridges, metro/railway depots in any operational metro or railway system.
Minimum Local content and verification of local content:
- The ‘Class-I local supplier’ / ‘Class-II local supplier’ at the time of tender, bidding or solicitation shall be required to indicate percentage of minimum local content and provide self-certification that the item offered meets the minimum local content requirement for ‘Class-I local supplier’ / ‘Class-II local supplier’, as the case may be. They shall also give details of the location(s) at which the local value addition is made.
- In case of procurement for a value in excess of Rs. 10 crores, the ‘Class-I local supplier’ / ‘Class-II local supplier’ shall be required to provide a certificate from the statutory auditor or cost auditor of the company (in case of companies) or from a practicing cost accountant or practicing chartered accountant (in respect of suppliers other than companies) giving the percentage of local content after completion of works to the Engineer.
- If any false declaration regarding local content is found, the company shall be debarred for a period of three years from participating in tenders of all metro rail companies.
- Supplier/bidder shall give the details of the local content in a format attached as Appendix12 and Appendix-13 of FOT duly filled to be uploaded along with the technical bid. In case, bidder do not upload Appendix-12 and Appendix-13 of FOT duly filled along with their technical bid, supplier/bidder shall be considered as ‘Non-local supplier’ and will not be eligible to participate for estimated value of purchases up to Rs. 200 crores except Global tender enquiries in terms of Clause 3(b) of Order No. P-45021/2/2017- PP(BE-II) dated 04.06.2020 issued by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT).
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Proforma of Appendix-7 of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria. Documentary proof such as completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted.
- The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated. In case the work is executed for private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and a copy of the final/last bill paid by the client shall also be submitted. All the documents or certifications, which are provided by CA after 1st July, 2019, must contain UDIN thereon and the particulars of certifications must be the same as mentioned on document/certification and submitted to ICAI on its website which can be verified online.
- Value of successfully completing a portion of similar work in any on-going composite work (work involving other than similar work also) up to last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of Work experience Criteria subject to completion of entire scope of similar work in a composite work.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.07.2019, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: DMRC -Tender | Image Credit: DMRC