The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. has invited an open e-tender through e-tendering system (i.e.Technical and Financial bid) from eligible applicants for Inspection of Bridges by DRONE at various locations of Elevated corridor of DMRC.
- Tender Reference Number: CCM-73/2021
- Name of Work: Inspection of Bridges by drone at various locations of Elevated corridor of DMRC.
- Approximate Cost of work: INR 9.32 Lakhs
- Period Of Work: 730 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 21-Mar-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 11-Apr-2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 29-Mar-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 05-Apr-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 11-Apr-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 12-Apr-2022
- The objective of the contract is to Inspection of Bridges by DRONE at various locations of Elevated corridor of DMRC by the Contractor to the standards and within the time stipulated by the Contract.
- In full recognition of this objective, and with full acceptance of the obligations, liabilities and risks which may be involved, the Contractor shall undertake the execution of the Works.
Scope of Work:
The contractor will execute the work i.e. “Contract no: CCM: 73/2021: Inspection of Bridges by DRONE at various locations of Elevated corridor of DMRC.” Contractor shall prepare the drawing/work method/bar chart for the approval of the DMRC as per requirement.
- The above-mentioned work shall be carried out with contractors own material & labours per the specifications:
- The scope of work broadly mentioned in BOQ and as per Specifications.
- Aerial Imagery is to be captured from the UAV/drone suitable for aerial survey with high resolutions calibrated camera and suitable to capture clear images around bearings. The camera system fitted with gimbal to be used for stable and clear imagery acquisition based on the precise location by GNSS, the images to be geo-aged for further photogrammetric processing.
- The UAV should have sufficient battery backup and sufficient light illumination to capture clear images from inside of pier cap. UAV/Drone will be operated by a qualified/experienced pilot.
The Flight planning is to be done using the photogrammetry flight planning application ensuring the followings:
- Area Coverage – Flight lines need to be planned for the selected Area. The area will be inspected as per requirements.
- Technical specification – Data will be captured through latest high-resolution camera. Specifications provided below.
- Angle – Angle to be used will vary for specific purpose. Nadir images for mapping and oblique images for 3D.
- Overlap – 75% forward and 75% lateral/strip overlap in the captured Images.
- Flying Height – Suitable low altitude flying height is to be used as per flying guidelines and civil Aerospace restrictions in India.
- Liaising and taking permission with concern authority for conducting drone survey of DMRC viaduct/bridges will be the responsibility of the contractor.
- Processing of drone survey data and submission in hard and in soft form as per requirement of Engineer in-charge.
- The whole work is to be carried out as directed by the Engineer.
- The contractor shall be responsible for getting all software licences and development cost.
- The work under this contract shall consist of, but not limited to, all materials, labour, equipment’s, tools, plants and necessary machinery as required to completely execute any or/and following works within DMRC scope:
- The work shall be carried out with all safety precautions. The Contractor shall take all necessary precautions to ensure safety of the staff, adjoining structures, materials & equipment and the work in progress as per the directions of engineer-in- charge.
- The contractor shall plan & execute the work in such a way that the work proceeds Smoothly to the satisfaction of Engineer.
- The contractor shall attend regular meetings convened by the Employer/ Engineer and adhere to decisions taken in the meeting.
- The security of material, Drone instruments and other equipment brought to site will be responsibility of the contractor.
- Involves working during revenue/non-revenue/block hours in day or night as per Requirement and as per direction of Engineer in charge.
- The work shall be carried out as per specifications.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC