Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has invited open e-Tenders in single packet system on prescribed forms from firms/companies meeting qualifying requirements and having requisite experience and financial capacity for the following works: –
- Tender No.: DFCCIL/EL/ TDL/BPUN-KRJN/T-014
- Name of Work: Maintenance of 2x25kV Over Head Equipments and PSI Equipments on New Bhaupur-New Khurja section of DFCCIL including the link lines, connecting chords of New Bhaupur, New Bhadan, New Tundla, New Daudkhan and New Khurja with NCR for a period of 24 (Twenty Four) months period.
- Estimated Cost of work: INR 5.68 Crore
- Completion Period: 24 Months
- Date of submission of tender: 22.11.2021
- Date of opening of tender: 22.11.2021
Scope of Work:
Maintenance of 2x25kV Over Head Equipments and PSI Equipments on New Bhaupur-New Khurja section of DFCCIL including the link lines, connecting chords of New Bhaupur, New Bhadan, New Tundla, New Daudkhan and New Khurja with NCR for a period of 24 (Twenty Four) months period.
The work requires a high degree of planning and execution.
- Preventive/breakdown Maintenance of given under assets shall be done by contractor:-
- 2×25 kV A.C.Traction Overhead Equipment on main line, 25kVOHE in loop lines and connecting chords etc. in sidings of New Bhaupur-New Khurja section.
- TSS in which transformers in V-connection each of 38(ONAN)/53(ONAF)/63 (OFAF) MVA, 132kV/55kV along with requisite Circuit Breakers, Isolators, C&R Panel, C.T., P.T., auxiliary transformers and all other associated accessories inside TSS.
- SP, each having 3 nos. auto transformers of capacity 16.5MVA ONAN along with associated circuit breaker, switchgear control & relay panel etc.including control room.
- SSP, each having 2 nos. auto transformers of capacity 16.5MVA ONAN along with associated circuit breaker, switchgear control & relay panel etc. including control room) to maintain these, purchaser has established IMD (Integrated Maintenance Depot), IMSD (Integrated Maintenance Sub Depot).
- The tools and plants maintained by the purchaser at these IMD, IMSD. Other tools if required shall be arranged by the contractor at his own cost and no extra cost shall be payable for it.
- The consumable material for the maintenance and replacement for the defective parts shall be provided by the purchaser. The material required for the maintenance shall be issued by an authorized representative of CGM/TDL available at IMD/IMSD.
- Rest all other required tools and plants for maintenance shall be arranged by contractor.
- Place of work-in the jurisdiction of DFCCIL, New Bhaupur-New Khurja section under CGM Tundla. The work shall be executed under supervision of authorized representatives of CGM/TDL, GM/EL/TDL or PM/EL/TDL.
- If required by DFCCILany other station/Site may be included under Schedule of work and no additional charges shall be given for this.
- Quantities in schedule annexed to Contract. The quantities set out in the accepted schedule of rates with items of work quantified are the estimated quantities of the works and they shall not be taken as the actual and correct quantities of the works to be executed by the Contractor in fulfillment of his obligations under the contract.
- The actual/final quantity shall be executed as per approved design and drawing which is to be prepared by contractor if required.
- All the design calculations, if any, shall be done by the contractor before execution of work. The contractor shall be responsible for any wastage of material due to mistakes in design calculations.
- New item of work. If during execution of the work, the contractor is called upon to carry out any new item of work not included in the schedule of prices, the contractor shall execute such work at such prices as may be mutually agreed with the purchaser before commencement.
- If required by DFCCIL, the contractor has to execute some portion of work as per/under the tender schedule at a new location (at the same rate/ Price) over Uttar Pradesh.
Source: DFCCIL-Tender | Image Credit (reperesentational): DFCCIL