Rail Analysis: Please tell us about yourself and Virgo Group?
Mr. Manav Arora: Founded in 1993, The Virgo Group is one of the leading manufacturer companies of India having technical merriment rooted at the very zenith of its working hierarchy. Our diverse business interests include superior range of laminates, plywood, aluminium and ACP.
We are driven by our constant effort to maintain creativity, quality and innovation in all our businesses. The Virgo group is spread over 10+ manufacturing units, 30+ domestic branches and 4 international branches. We have a strong dealer/distributor channel having 10000+ nodes. With 28 years of expertise, we have committed ourselves to upholding the highest manufacturing standards.
I am working as a Director, taking care of Aluminium division primarily. I have complete my post graduate in Management from Australia and joined my family business in the year of 2017.
Rail Analysis: What are the products Virgo is manufacturing for the interiors & exteriors of the railway coaches?
Mr. Manav Arora: We are making so many products that can be used effectively in Railway coaches. Details are:-
- Virgo Plywood: Specially developed products for railway use
- Virgo Laminates: We have also available FR Grade Laminates available suitable for Railway Coaches
- Virgo ACP: Virgo ACP has FR Grade/A2 Grade panels available best for use in Railway coaches for making compartments
- Virgo Aluminium Chequered Sheets: Best quality product suitable for railway floors
- Virgo Aluminium Coils: 31000 Alloy and other alloys for optimum application is Railway Coaches
We are having a plethora of products that can be used very well in Railway coaches. Our extensive range can provide one stop solutions to all railway needs.
Rail Analysis: Apart from the coaches, what are the products & solutions Virgo is providing for the Railway Stations?
Mr. Manav Arora: For the Railway Stations we have a big range of industrial as well as decorative products that can be offered.
- Virgo ACP: For exterior cladding. FR Grade all classes available. Lot of stations are using ACP panels for exterior and making buildings look esthetic and smart. We have done few railway projects already.
- Virgo Aluminium Roofing Sheets: We can supply Aluminium based roofing sheets for the shades of platforms.
- Virgo ACP HPL: 6mm Wooden Color HPL is also a top choice by Architects for the railway stations. We have a big range of colors to choose from for HPL Working.
- Virgo Mica: We can also provide best quality laminates for interior of office spaces along with plywood and boards.
- Virgo Aluminium Solid Sheets: 3mm-4mm solid aluminium sheets can also be provided for the different applications in railway stations.
Rail Analysis: Please tell us more about your certifications and What are the standards you have adopted for the manufacturing of the railway products at your factory?
Mr. Manav Arora: Our all products are made with stringent quality measures and have to go through rigorous testing from raw material to final production. For all Aluminium products we follow IS:737 in domestic market and for international market we follow ASTM B:209, American and European standards. Also for ACP and Laminates we follow IS as well as European standards. We have unique certifications like Green-Gurard Gold, tested by Exova-Warrington for fire, ISO and also we are memmer of Indian Green Building Council.
Rail Analysis: What are your future expansion plans to cater to the Metro, Railway & Station industry?
Mr. Manav Arora: We are doing a lot of development to make sure we follow ‘Make In India’ and ‘Atm-Nirbhar Bharat’ initiatives. We make sure we always be Vocal for Local by supporting local suppliers and making things in-house. We are coming up with color coating lines so that we can use our own aluminum to make ACP. We will be the only company in India to have its own Aluminium and own coating for making ACP. Also we can supply color coated Solid Aluminium Sheets in the market. We are coming up with new capacity of making aluminum rolled products in Ahmedabad which will be operational by September, 2021; strengthening local production and decreasing dependency on imports.
For more details visit us at: www.virgolam.com
This Interview is a part of our latest Magazine: Subscribe to our Magazine Today!