The Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) has floated sealed bids from the eligible bidders for General civil maintenance work of Viaducts and 7 Stations of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. for Phase -1 project.
- Tender Reference No: GMRC/CIVIL MAINTENANCE/EW-1/PH-1/2023
- Name of Work: General civil maintenance work of Viaduct (from Shahpur Ramp toward Stadium Station up to Thaltej Gam Station) & 7 Stations namely (Stadium Station, Commerce Six Road Station, Gujarat University Station, Gurukul Road Station, Doordarshan Kendra Station,Thaltej Station and Thaltej Gam Station (Excluding Old High Court Stations) of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Phase -1.
- Estimated cost of Work: INR 2.99 Crore
- EMD: INR 2.99 Lakh
- Completion period of Work: 02 Year
- Document Download Start Date: 04th Dec, 2023
- Document Download End Date: 27th Dec, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 04th Dec, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 27th Dec, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 27th Dec, 2023
Scope of Works:
- The repair and maintaining of viaduct may cover items of pedestal repair, Pier cap, pier footings, maintenance of elastomeric bearings, maintaining of drainage and other incidental repairs, Tree cutting, repairing and cleaning of Manholes cover, Cleaning of Viaduct with disposal of debris material, all machinery including work at height, tools & labours with safety and barricading.
- The item cover from Starting of Old High court Transition span toward Stadium station up to Thaltej Gam station dead end as shown in the block diagram.
- The scope of stations consists of 7 stations of Western Reach i.e. Stadium station, Commerce six road station, Gujarat University station, Gurukul Road station, Doordarshan Kendra station, Thaltej & Thaltej Gam station.
- The repair and maintenance activity of stations may require repair of false ceiling, sanitary works, flooring works, roof repair works, all type of Doors repairing, lock repairing, Bearing Elastomeric and Pot-PTFE type maintenance, water pipeline works, glass works, Steel railing, rolling shutter repair works, drainage works, Paver block for footpath works, putty and paint works, drainage system including all construction, welding, tools, materials and labours with machinery to work at height with safety measures and barricading with cleaning of site.
The Tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed work(s) completion date(s) of which falling during last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of value of Rs. 1.19 Cr. or more, or
- Two “similar works” each of value of Rs. 0.745 Cr. or more, or
- Three “similar works” each of value of Rs.0.596 Cr. or more
Similar work for this contract shall be “Construction of Building / Civil Maintenance works of Buildings/ Stations/Depot/Industrial Structure”.
The tenderer shall submit details of work executed by them in the prescribed format as per Appendix-17 for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria. Documentary proof such as completion certificates from the client clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be uploaded.
In case work is executed for private client documentary proof such as copy of work order, Bill of quantities, Bill wise details of payment received certified by CA, TDS certificates for all the payments received, copy of final/ last bill paid by the client should be submitted.
Value of a successfully completed portion of any ongoing work up to the last day of the previous month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria provided at least 70% of the Contract value of work is completed.
The details to be furnished in Appendix – 17 & 17A along with the Engineer / Employer’s certificate for ongoing works that should not be older than three months from the tender submission date.
For completed works, the value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the previous month of tender submission price level assuming 5% inflation for Indian Rupees every year and % for foreign currency portions per year, on a compounding basis. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable 28 days before the submission date of tender.
In case of joint venture / Consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. However, if the qualifying work(s) were done by them in a JV/Consortium having different constituents, then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered. This is to be substantiated with documentary evidence.
If the above work(s) comprise(s) other works also, then client’s certificate clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
The complete documents can be downloaded from www.gujaratmetrorail.com/tenders/
Source: GMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): GMRC
Join us for the upcoming Railway Innovation Summit with 400+ Top Rail & Metro Industry Leaders on 30th Jan, 2024 in New Delhi, India. Register here and participate in the summit.