Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw, Hon’ble Minister of Railways, during his recent visit in the state of Madhya Pradesh, conducted the inspection of the passenger related amenities & facilities at Nimach Station.
- During the inspection, Shri Sudheer Gupta, Hon’ble MP of Mandsaur was also present. They were accompanied by Shri Ashok Kumar Misra, General Manager of Western Railway, Shri Rajneesh Kumar, Divisional Railway Manager of Ratlam Division and other senior officials from Headquarters & Division. Thereafter, Hon’ble MR conducted window trailing inspection of Nimach – Ratlam – Nagda section.
- According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, Hon’ble MOR Shri Vaishnaw inspected Nimach station. During this inspection, he reviewed the progress of various ongoing projects of Western Railway along with GM Shri Ashok Kumar Misra.
- He visited the ‘One Station One Product’ stall at the station and checked the quality of the products as well as enquired about its sales. Shri Vaishnaw urged the stall vendors to promote digital payments and realise the dream of ‘Digital India’. He himself led the efforts by making digital payments of the products purchased from the OSOP stall & a Catering stall at Nimach.
- Thereafter, Shri Vaishnaw conducted window trailing inspection of Nimach – Ratlam section. During the course of his inspection, MR inspected the ongoing work of the new Road Over Bridge being constructed in lieu of Level Crossing (LC) No. 141 near Piplia Mandi station on the Nimach – Ratlam section. MR also interacted with the young officers of the Railways and called upon them to play an important role in the development of the Railways.
- He encouraged them to put in their best efforts and make significant contributions in the overall development of Railways which will in turn help to attain the dream of making India a developed nation by 2047, come true.
- Shri Thakur further stated that at Ratlam station, Shri Vaishnaw extended best wishes to the devotees travelling to Puri by the Mukhya Mantri Teerth Darshan Scheme train, for a memorable & happy journey.
Source: Western Railway- Press Release | Images Credit: MoR