Share with your network
The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will visit Karnataka on 12th March where he will inaugurate and lay the foundation stones of projects worth around Rs. 16,000 crores.
- At around 12 noon, the Prime Minister will dedicate and lay the foundation stone of key road projects in Mandya. Thereafter, at around 3:15 PM, he will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of various development initiatives in Hubbali-Dharwad.
- The rapid pace of development of infrastructure projects has been a testament to the vision of the Prime Minister to ensure world-class connectivity across the country.
- The Prime Minister will dedicate to the nation the longest railway platform in the world at Sri Siddharoodha Swamiji Hubballi Station.
- The record has been recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records recently. The 1507 m long platform has been built at a cost of about Rs. 20 crores.
- The Prime Minister will dedicate the electrification of Hosapete – Hubballi – Tinaighat section and the upgradation of Hosapete station, for boosting connectivity in the region.
- Developed at a cost of over Rs 530 crores, the electrification project establishes seamless train operation on electric traction.
- The redeveloped Hosapete station will provide convenient and modern facilities to travellers. It has been designed to resemble the Hampi monuments.
Source: PIB- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment