The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) to M/s HYT Engineering Co. Pvt. Ltd. for the work of Procurement of Fully Automatic CNC under Floor wheel Lathe Machine for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor
- Tender No: DM/TW/COR-OF/137
- Name of Work: Procurement of Fully Automatic CNC under Floor wheel Lathe Machine for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor
- Accepted Contract Amount: INR 4,49,68,218.00
In April last year NCRTC had invited a tender for Tender No: DM/TW/COR-OF/137.
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
About HYT Engineering Company:
- HYT engineering company Pvt Ltd formerly known as HYT Engineering Corporation started its operation in 1977 with manufacturing drilling machines and lathes.
- Since then the company has grown into a technology driven organization which has manufactured over 900 machines adopting international standards.
- They are proud to say that 99% of the rolling stock in Indian Railways are turned on their Wheel Lathes.
- Till date they have supplied more than 450 Wheel Lathes and 450 other SPMs.
- Their machines are working in Railways since last 40 years and giving the more than satisfactory services to the customers.
- HYT Engineering Company Pvt Ltd has an Ultra-Modern Facility of 16000 square metres for design, manufacturing and testing of machines.
Source: NCRTC-Tender Update | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC