IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has invited online bids in two packet system for Construction of two nos Tunnels T12 and T13 on Sivok (West Bengal) to Rangpo (Sikkim) New Single line BG Railway Line Project.
- Name of Work: Construction of two no. T-12 (between km 37+097 to km 38+531 approx.) and T-13 (between km 38+775 to km 41+403 approx.) on Sivok (West Bengal) to Rangpo (Sikkim) New Single line BG Railway Line Project.
- Estimated Cost of Services: Rs. 356.12 Crs
- Earnest Money: Rs. 1.85 Crs
- Completion Period: 24 months
- Pre-Bid meeting Date: 23.04.2020 10.30 Hrs.
- Bid submission Start Date: 02.05.2020 10.00 Hrs
- Bid Submission End Date: 07.05.2020 15:00 Hrs
- Bid Opening Date: 08.05.2020 15:00 Hrs
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the bidding documents, which is available on line. Amendments / Corrigendum / Addendum, if any would be hosted on the website only.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
The validity of the offer shall be 90 days from the date of opening of the tender of the said package.
Additional Details :
- The Government has planned to connect all State Capitals of North Eastern States (except Sikkim in which case, in first phase, new line work has been sanctioned up to Rangpo) with Indian Railways’ rail network without PPP mode.
- The capitals of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh and Tripura States have been connected by Broad Gauge (BG) rail network & The project of BG line connectivity from Sivok to Rangpo (44.39 km) was sanctioned in 2008-09. The latest anticipated cost of the project is ₹4,085.69 crore. The Sivok-Rangpo Railway Line is considered to be an engineering marvel as it will cut through mountains and valleys to connect Sikkim to the main Indian railway network for the very first time. The route will enable traveling to Rangpo in Sikkim in just two hours.
- The Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) zone along with IRCON International Limited, has proposed to construct the 44.98 km long Sivok Rangpo railway line which will pass through tunnels and bridges. The stretch will have 14 tunnels, 14 major bridges and eight minor ones and five stations.