IRCON International Limited has invited online bids in two packet systems on prescribed forms from bonafide firms/ companies having requisite experience and financial capacity for execution of the work detailed in the table given below.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/2059/CGRP/SLEEPERS
- Name of Work: Manufacturing, Supply and transportation of 60 kg PSC Mono Block Sleepers as per RDSO drg. No. T- 8527(WB) or as per latest approved drawing with 25 Tonne Axle Load capacity for BG 1676 mm from Dedicated Concrete sleeper Plant at proposed location or any other location nearby project site for East-West Rail Corridor and East Rail Corridor-II of Chhattisgarh Railway Project in the State of Chhattisgarh.
- Estimated cost of Work: INR 190,53,90,820/-
- Completion Period: 24 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 06-Jan-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 31-Jan-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 24-Jan-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 31-Jan-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 01-Feb-2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 17-Jan-2022
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work/contract includes the “Manufacturing, Supply and transportation of 60 kg PSC Mono Block Sleepers as per RDSO drg. No. T-8527(WB) or as per latest approved drawing with 25 Tonne Axle Load capacity for BG 1676 mm from Dedicated Concrete Sleeper Plant at proposed location or any other location nearby project site for East-West Rail Corridor and East Corridor-II of Chhattisgarh Rail Project in the State of Chhattisgarh
- Manufacturing of PSC sleepers has to be carried out as per the RDSO approved drawings, specifications. Items of works to be executed shall be generally as per the BOQ/ Schedule of the contract, RDSO Specifications and as per instructions of the Client Representative.
- Manufacture of the concrete sleepers in supplier’s factory including cost of all raw materials, tools, tackles, labour etc complete including testing, inspection by concerned nominated officials and all the applicable taxes, levies & duties.
- The manufacturer shall supply PSC sleepers as per RDSO design by setting up a dedicated plant at the proposed location detailed at SCC Para 3.0 (f) or at any other locations in project territory.
- All cost including initial approval, setting up of plant, future augmentation of facilities if required, all taxes, all transport and handling cost will be on supplier’s account.
- Note: The raw materials to be procured shall be from approved sources by IRCON/RDSO at the time of procurement.
- Probable site available for setting up new plant is proposed at AKALTARA, about 30 kms away from Bilaspur towards Kharsia/Howrah. As the area is well suited for supply of aggregate as per specification, supply of cement and sand of requisite specification is also available in Champa region. The plant if located at Akaltara, will have average lead upto proposed corridors of 120-130 Km.
- However, if the agency desires to set up plant at any other location in the vicinity of project or nearby project site (around 50 Kms), approval of the same has to be obtained by agency from Tender Accepting Authority.
- Safe handling, storage, loading, unloading and transportation of sleepers (within or outside supplier’s factory premises & upto nominated locations) in East West Corridor and East corridor-II shall entirely be the responsibility of supplier.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a Schedule “A” & Mini Ratna-I Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU), incorporated by the Ministry of Railways, Central government, under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited.
- IRCON is an integrated engineering and construction company in India operating since last 44 years with specialization in major turnkey infrastructure projects, including Railways, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Flyovers, Tunnels, Aircraft maintenance hangars, Runways, EHV sub-stations, Metro & MRT, and others.
The complete Bid Document can be viewed / downloaded from the e-Procurement portal i.e. https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DFCCIL