IRCON International Limited has invited online EOI in Single packet system on prescribed forms from Eligible agencies. The Applicant is advised to examine carefully all instructions including addendum/corrigendum(s), condition of contract data, forms, terms, technical specifications, eligibility requirement etc. as per the EOI document.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/MECH/EOI/2021
- Name of Work: Expression of Interest from Indian Companies having Experience in Establishment of Workshops, Maintenance Depot, Examination Yards, Other ancillary infrastructure and Willing to Associate with IRCON for Upcoming Projects in India.
- Completion Period: 365 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 27-Aug-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 13-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 04-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 13-Sep-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 14-Sep-2021
Aim & Objective of EoI :
Ircon International Limited wishes to expand aggressively its market share in various Metro, Railway and Defence Workshop Projects in India and abroad. In order to fulfill eligibility criteria of such types of tenders & create a data bank for upcoming Projects with whom IRCON could make consortium, this EOI is being floated.
The scope of association will include, but not limited to:
- Establishment/Rehabilitation of Railway Workshop, maintenance facilities etc.
- Establishment/Rehabilitation of Defence Workshop, maintenance facilities etc.
- Establishment/Rehabilitation of Metro Workshop, maintenance facilities etc.
- Establishment/Rehabilitation of Industrial Sheds, examination yards.
Preference will be given to those firms who have experience in the concerned field.
About IRCON International Limited:
- IRCON International Limited (IRCON), a government company incorporated by the Central Government (Ministry of Railways) under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28 th April, 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is the leading turnkey construction company in the public sector known for its quality, commitment and consistency in terms of Performance.
- IRCON has widespread operations in several States in India and in other countries (Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, U.K, and Algeria & Sri Lanka).
- IRCON has successfully done various Railway workshop projects in India such as expansion of Wheel shop in Kapurthala, setting up of Rail coach factory in Rae-Bareli etc.
- During its 40 years of operation, IRCON has emerged as a front ranking construction company of international repute having executed prestigious projects.
- IRCON has so far completed about 380 infrastructure projects in India and 127 projects across the globe in more than 24 countries. IRCON is presently executing several projects in India and abroad in Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Algeria, South Africa and Sri Lanka.
- Recently, IRCON has completed a green field project of setting up a Rail coach factory having capacity of 1000 coaches/per annum with cost of Rs. 29730 million (420 million USD) which includes Civil, Electrical and Mechanical work.
- IRCON has about 1000 trained technical personnel having expertise in Railway Projects.
- IRCON has the capacity to mobilize adequate resources for large projects due to its strong technical manpower base and financial position. Besides its own resources IRCON draws its strength from 159 years’ experience of Indian Railways in all aspects of Railway construction and management.
Website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app may be referred for detailed terms and conditions of the EOI documents, which is available online.
Source: IRCON-Tender | Image Credit (representational): LMRCL