IRCON International Limited has invited an online e-Tender for Execution of miscellaneous works of civil and electrical at Shalimar Station in connection with Shalimar Station Development Project for South Eastern Railway.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/2053/TN/CIVIL&ELECT/104
- Name of Work: Execution of miscellaneous works of civil and electrical at Shalimar Station in connection with Shalimar Station Development Project for South Eastern Railway.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 03 Crores
- EMD: INR 04 Lakhs
- Completion Period: 12 Months
- Document Download/Sale Start Date: 17th Oct, 2023
- Document Download/Sale End Date: 10th Nov, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 03rd Nov, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 10th Nov, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 11th Nov, 2023
Scope of Works:
Construction of Civil Works:
- Construction of all types of civil construction work at station buildings i.e. flooring work, tiles work, water proofing work, slab casting & laying, beam junction, stair repairing, railing, rooms/ goomties, stairs, drain, laying of hume pipes of various sizes, canopies, platform related works such as repair of tiles & cover of platform top, finishing of floor etc., underpass related works i.e. waterproofing, pumping of stored water, grouting works, floor finishing works etc., circulating area, dewatering, road work, paver blocks and any type of miscellaneous work like, water pipe line, sewer pipe line, drain, pipe line joints, valves, micro tunnelling work etc.
- Civil work enabling for Electrical facility e.g., foundation & waterproofing of pits, core, ramps for Lift/Escalator/Travelator, machine rooms for Lifts, operating rooms with facilities and Stairs from FOB at any location of Shalimar Station as per instruction of Engineer-in-charge.
- Any Civil, Electrical, S&T enabling work for early finishing the job as directed by Engineer-in-charge in full technical conformity as per Technical Specifications/South Eastern Railways USSOR-2021/Delhi Schedule of Rate -2021 for Civil works/ Delhi Schedule of Rate -2022 for Electrical works.
Construction of Electrical works:
- Providing and fixing temporary firm barricades with MS Sheet and structural steel tube or equivalent at the work sites and to be maintained till completion of activities.
- Coordination with Railway authorities and other local bodies as may be required for execution of the project work.
- Providing data regarding the levels of the existing level to facilitate detail engineering or modify the detailing to suit site conditions.
- The contractor will be required to carry out the work in a professional manner as per the technical specifications, design/drawings issued by IRCON/Consultant/ client and as directed by the Engineer-in-charge.
- The scope mentioned above is only indicative and not exhaustive. The entire inputs/resources required for the construction of the above work as per specifications and drawings is included in the scope of the contractor.
Supply of Materials by Engineer:
Contractor shall make his own arrangements at his cost for all materials required for execution, completion and maintenance of all items of work included in his scope of work to the complete satisfaction of the Engineer.
Engineer shall not supply any materials nor shall assist for procurement of any materials required for execution, completion and maintenance of works except the materials mentioned in the Appendix to tender which shall be issued free of cost to the Contractor at the Engineer’s stores near the project site or at Contractor’s stores as per the discretion of the Engineer.
The Contractor shall bear the cost of loading at Engineer’s stores (if any), transporting to site (if any), unloading from trucks/ wagons/containers/ tankers etc. and storing safely under cover, as required.
The bidder should possess the experience of having successfully completed or substantially completed similar works during the last 7-years (ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited) which should be anyone of the following:
- Three similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of the estimated cost i.e., Rs.90,00,000/-
- Two similar works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost i.e., Rs.1,20,00,000/-
- One similar work costing not less than the amount equal to 60% of the estimated cost i.e., Rs.1,80,00,000/-
Works are considered similar, if work is of “Execution of Civil and Electrical works of Building.”
The average annual financial turnover during the last 3-years should be at least 30% of the estimated cost i.e., Rs.90,00,000/-
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON- Tender | Image Credit (representational): East Central Railway