IRCON International Limited has invited an online e-Tender for Supply, erection, testing & commissioning of earthing system for Sarai Kale Khan RSS of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1).
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/ELECT/5037-5038/NCRTC/EARTHING/OT/100
- Name of Work: Supply, erection, testing & commissioning of earthing system for Sarai Kale Khan RSS of Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Package-19 Lot 1).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 52,31,383 Lakh
- EMD: INR 1,04,700/-
- Period of Work: 05 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 30th June, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 14th July, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09th July, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 14th July, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 15th July, 2023
Scope of Work:
- Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Earthing System for Sarai Kale Khan RSS with all accessories mentioned in the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A with complete packing, loading, transporting to the work site at Sarai Kale Khan RSS.
- All the Equipment and accessories offered shall be in fully Technical conformity with the brief Particular Specifications enclosed at Annexure-A.
- Factory Inspection of all Material before dispatch.
Programme of Works:
- The Tenderer shall submit with his offer a program of works in the form of a Bar Chart of all activities in Consistence with milestone targets envisaged at clause 11.0 below. In case this bar chart requires to be modified, the Engineer-in-charge and the contractor shall agree upon a time and progress chart.
- The chart shall be prepared in direct relation to the time stated as per clause 11.0 mentioned below for completion of the works and the milestone targets specified at clause 11.0 below of these Special Conditions.
- It shall indicate the forecast of the dates of commencement and completion of various activities of the work and may be amended as necessary by agreement between the Engineer-incharge and the contracIt shall indicate the forecast of the dates of commencement and completion of various activities of the work and may be amended as necessary by agreement between the Engineer-incharge and the contractor within the limitation of as per below completion period.tor within the limitation of as per below completion period.
Delivery Period/Milestone Target:
- The Contractor shall be required to supply the equipment/material as per the schedule given below:
Stage & Lot
Delivery Date/ Milestone Target
Sarai Kale Khan RSS
05 Months from issue of LOA
Inspection & Testing of Material:
- First Article Inspection (FAI) shall be performed jointly by the representative of NCRTC/IRCON or both or by any authorised representative (which may include our client representatives or any independent inspection agency) and the Contractor on all major equipment items or sub-systems identified by the Employer’s Engineer without any extra cost to IRCON to ensure that the offered materials confirm to the specifications.
- Inspecting agencies shall be provided with all necessary facilities to carry out inspection or witness tests without any additional charges. If IRCON/Client or any other nominated agency requires type test/part of type test or other test to be carried out by supplier.
- Equipment shall be shipped from the point of manufacture only after a FAI has been completed or the requirement waived in writing by the Employer’s Engineer.
- The Contractor shall provide a minimum of 15 working days’ notice to the Employer’s Engineer/Client before any FAI. Other than the FAI, the Contractor shall give the Employer’s Engineer notice of all Quality Control Points and Quality Hold Points involving inspections and/or tests by the Contractor.
- At least 15 days prior to each FAI, the latest drawings, inspection and test procedures, specifications and quality documentation required for adequate inspection of the equipment under inspection shall be submitted to the Employer’s Engineer. The drawings shall be complete to the lowest level replaceable unit.
- The Contractor shall ensure that he and his subcontractors are prepared for all FAIs. The Contractor shall not schedule more than one FAI on the same day without prior notice of No Objection by the Employer’s Engineer.
- Before shipment all manufactured items or systems shall undergo (Factory Acceptance Test) FAT performed jointly by the representative of NCRTC/IRCON or both or by any authorised representative (which may include our client representatives or any independent inspection agency) in accordance with the requirements of the Particular Specification (PS).
- The Contractor shall correct all faults found during testing, and shall arrange for the relevant tests to be repeated. The relevant tests shall only be repeated when the fault has been remedied and the equipment demonstrated to function correctly.
- Where remedial measures involve significant modifications that might, in the Employer’s Engineer’s opinion, affect the validity of earlier tests, the Contractor shall repeat the earlier tests and obtain results satisfactory to the Employer and the Employer’s Engineer before repeating the test in which the fault was first identified.
- The Employer or the Employer’s Engineer shall have the right to order the repeat or abandonment of any test in the event that results demonstrate that the equipment is significantly non-compliant with the Contract.
- The Employer or the Employer’s Engineer shall have the right to suspend any test in the event that errors or failures have become unacceptable. The Employer or the Employer’s Engineer shall also have the right to suspend any test if a fault was detected by the Contractor but not reported to the Employer’s Engineer within 24 hours of the detection.
- In this event, the suspension shall remain in effect until reporting has been brought up to date to the satisfaction of the Employer and the Employer’s Engineer.
- Clients will bear their own costs for attendance at witnessed inspections or tests (other than re-tests) scheduled in accordance with the agreed Works Programme and subject to notice in accordance with the Specification.
- However, the cost of inspection by employer representatives including travel, lodging & boarding of the inspecting officials shall be borne by manufacturer’s/suppliers.
- Proposed equipment should be fully type tested as per latest IEC standards at the time of submitting the bid. The bidder would be required to submit the detailed type reports as per latest IEC standards along with bid submission.
- For standard equipment, which is serial or bulk manufactured, manufacturer’s Type Test Certificates may, subject to review by the Employer/Client, be accepted. It is to be ensured that Type Test should not be more than 10 years old.
- In case the contractor is not having valid Type Tests Reports and Type Tests are required to be done after the award of work, the charges for the same shall be borne by the Contractor. The quoted prices are deemed to be inclusive of any Type Test charges. No separate Type Test charges shall be paid.
- The contractor should possess the experience of having successfully completed or substantially completed similar works during the last 7-years (ending last day of the month previous to the one in which tenders are invited) which should be anyone of the following:
- Three similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to Rs. 15,69,415/-
- Two similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to Rs. 20,92,553/-
- One similar completed work costing not less than the amount equal to Rs. 31,38,830/-
Similar Nature of works means:
- Work shall be considered similar, if executed work consists of “Supply and/or Installation of earthing System at 66kV or above Electrical Substation”.
- The average annual financial turnover during the last 3-years should be the amount equal to Rs. 15,69,415/-
- The financial turnover shall mean Revenue from Operations of standalone Financial Statements of the Bidder.
- Revenue from Operations shall be judged from Audited Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss A/c, relevant Notes to A/cs and Statutory Auditor Report/ relevant abstracts of Annual Reports covering above documents and the same shall be certified by statutory auditor with UDIN where the accounts are audited. In other cases, the same may be certified by a Chartered Accountant with UDIN.
- In case the financials of immediate prior Financial Year have not yet been audited till the time of submission of the tender, the bidder can submit an Affidavit to this effect stating that “the financial results of the immediate prior Financial Year has actually not been audited so far”.
- In such cases, the financials of preceding three audited financial years will be taken into consideration for evaluating the Annual Financial Turnover of the bidder. In the absence of such an Affidavit, the benefit of considering three preceding years would not be given and the bid would be evaluated considering turnover for two preceding years only.
- Net worth of the bidder should be at least Rs. 5,23,138/- of the estimated cost of the work. This will be judged from the audited Balance Sheet of the last financial year ending on a date not prior to 18 months from the date of invitation of the tender, but not earlier than an immediate financial year.
- The bidder whose annual financial turnover does not exceed Rs. 50 Lakhs should submit a copy of applicable ITR under Income tax rules which is generated from Income tax portal and duly self attested to judge their net worth and turnover.
- The bidder should submit completion certificates in reference to S.No.1 (minimum 3 nos., 2 nos. or 1 no. as the case may be) above issued by Government Organizations/Semi Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies/Municipal bodies/Public Limited Company/Concessionaire Company/Private Company/JV Company for having successfully completed similar works in the last 7 years.
- Certificates issued by such Public Limited Company/Concessionaire Company/Private Company/JV Company must be supported by Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) Certificates (Form 16A/26AS) in evidence of the value of work executed.
- In case of supply contracts, Copies of GSTR-1/GSTR 3B to be submitted by the bidder as a proof of payment received for supply. Before implementation of GST where no TDS is deducted, relevant copies of purchase order and invoices along with bill wise details of payment received duly certified by Chartered Accountant should be submitted by the bidder in support of value of work executed.
- It shall be mandatorily incumbent upon the tenderer to identify, state and submit the supporting documents duly self-attested by which they/he is qualifying the Qualifying Criteria mentioned in the Tender Document.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON- Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC