IRCON International Limited has invited online e-Tender for Design, manufacturing and supply of track fastenings for High-Speed Rail project T-2 on CIF LI/LO terms at Adani Hazira port, Surat, India for imported items and delivery at site (Surat/Bharuch/Vapi/Vadodara/Billimora) for Indian items.
- Tender Reference Number: IRCON/MAHSR-T2/TENDER/Track Fastenings/03A
- Name of Work: Design, manufacturing and supply of track fastenings for High-Speed Rail project T-2 on CIF LI/LO terms at Adani Hazira port, Surat, India for imported items and delivery at site (Surat/Bharuch/Vapi/Vadodara/Billimora) for Indian items.
- Period Of Work: 1140 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 03rd September, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 24th September, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 17th September, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 24th September, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 26th September, 2022
- Eligibility of the applicants shall be assessed based on the “Essential Qualifying Criteria” as given in Annexure-V to “Instructions to Tenderers”.
- The tender documents shall be submitted online in the prescribed format given on the websites and technical bids received online shall be opened as per date sheet or Corrigendum thereof.
- No other mode of submission is acceptable. Bill of Quantities with rates duly filled in are to be submitted in the format provided online in the name of “Financial Bid”. Hence, physical submission of the document is limited to submission of original “Bid Security Declaration” form as per provision given in clause 9.1 of Instructions to Tenderer.
- Representative of the bidder, who chooses to attend, may attend the online opening of the technical bids on the scheduled date and time of Bid opening. However, such representatives shall be allowed to attend the opening of the Technical Bids, only, if such person presents the letter of authority issued in his name by the bidder on his letterhead.
- Bidders cannot submit the tender after the due date and time of e-bid submission. Time being displayed on Central Public Procurement Portal, shall be final and binding on the bidder. e-Bids are required to be submitted by bidders, only as per the Indian Standard Time (IST) and not the time as per their location/ country.
- The bidders are advised to submit their e-bids well before the e-bid submission due date and time. IRCON shall not be responsible for any delay in submission of e-bids for any reason including server and technical problems.
- The Technical and Financial Bid shall be digitally signed by the Authorized Signatory of the bidder & submitted “on-line” only. The authorized signatory of the bidder must be in possession of Power of Attorney before submitting the digitally signed bid. Scanned copies of various documents can be prepared in different file format (PDF, JPEG).
- Tenders shall be submitted as per “Instructions to Tenderers” forming a part of the tender document.
Public Procurement (Preference to Make in India), Order 2017:
- Class-I Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content equal to or more than 50%.
- Class-II Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content more than 20% but less than 50%.
- Non-Local Vendor – a supplier or service provider, whose goods, services or works offered for procurement, has minimum local content less than or equal to 20%.
- In procurement of all goods, services or works in respect of which the Nodal Ministry/ Department has communicated that there is sufficient local capacity and local competition, only ‘Class-I local vendor’, as defined above, shall be eligible to bid irrespective of purchase value.
- Only ‘Class-I local vendor ‘ and ‘Class-II local vendor’ shall be eligible to bid in procurement of all goods, services or works, and with estimated value of purchases less than 200 crore.
- In all other domestic tenders, Class-I local vendors” and “Class-II local vendors can participate in the bidding process.
- ‘Class-I local vendors’ shall get purchase preference over ‘Class-II local vendors.
- ‘Class-II local vendors will not get any purchase preference.
- Non local vendors can participate only when global tender is invited. In global tender enquiry, ‘non-local vendors’ shall also be eligible to bid along with ‘Class-I local vendors’ and ‘Class-II local vendors.
- The bidder(s) offering imported products will fall under the category of nonlocal vendors. They can’t claim themselves as Class-I local vendors/ ClassII local vendors by claiming the services such as transportation, insurance, installation, commissioning, training and after sales service support like AMC/CMC etc. as local value addition.
- The margin of purchase preference shall be 20%.
- ‘Margin of purchase preference’ means the maximum extent to which the price quoted by a “Class-I local Vendor may be above the L1 for the purpose of purchase preference.
- Bidders (manufacturer or principal of authorised representative) who have a valid/ approved ongoing ‘Make in India’ agreement/ program and who while meeting “Essential Qualifying Criteria” as given in Annexure-V to “Instructions to Tenderers”, would also be considered to be qualified provided:
- Their foreign ‘Make-in-India’ associates meets “Essential Qualifying Criteria” as given in Annexure-V to “Instructions to Tenderers” without exemption, and
- The Bidder submits appropriate documentary proof for a valid/ approved ongoing ‘Make in India’ agreement/ program.
- The bidder (manufacturer or principal of authorised representative) furnishes along with the bid a legally enforceable undertaking jointly executed by himself and such foreign Manufacturer for satisfactory manufacture, Supply (and erection, commissioning if applicable) and performance of ‘The Product’ offered including all warranty obligations as per the general and special conditions of contract.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: IRCON -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL