In continuation to tender for supply of Heavy Duty Machine Room Less Elevators,the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Ltd., has now invited open tenders for the work, “Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Heavy Duty Escalators including Maintenance of 02 (two) Years during Defect Liability Period (DLP) and 01 (one) year comprehensive Annual Maintenance beyond DLP Period for Kanpur (Corridor-I & II) & Agra (Corridor-I) Mass Rapid Transport System Project Phase-I.”
- Approximate cost of work: Rs. 80 Crores
- Tender Security amount: Rs. 80 Lakhs
- Completion period of the Work: 36 months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 21.10.2020
- Date & time of Submission of Tender: 10.11.2020
- Date & time of opening of Tender: 10.11.2020
Pre Qualification Criteria:
- A Tenderer may be from any country and all areas either a single entity or any combination of entities in the form of a joint venture or consortium under an existing agreement.In the case of a JV/Consortium: all partners shall be jointly and severally liable for the execution of the Contract in accordance with the Contract terms; and the JV/Consortium shall nominate a Representative who shall have the authority to conduct all business for and on behalf of any and all the partners of the JV/ Consortium during the tendering process and, in the event the JV/Consortium is awarded the Contract, during contract execution.
- A Tenderer, and all partners constituting the Tenderer, shall be from any country and all areas.
- A Tenderer and all partners constituting the Tenderer, shall not have a conflict of interest. All Tenderers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. A Tenderer may be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this tendering process, if:
- Tenderer and all partners constituting the Tenderer has been engaged by the Employer to provide consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for or implementation of the project.
- Tenderer and all partners constituting the Tenderer is any associates/affiliates (inclusive of parent firms) mentioned in subparagraph (a) above.
- A Tenderer and all partners constituting the Tenderer lends, or temporarily seconds its personnel to firms or organizations which are engaged in consulting services for the preparation related to procurement for or implementation of the project, if the personnel would be involved in any capacity on the same project.
- The impartial and objective exercise of the functions of the Employer, or the respect of the principles of competition, non-discrimination or equality of treatment with regard to the procurement procedure or contract, is compromised for reasons involving family, emotional life, political or national affinity, economic interest or any other shared interest. The concept of conflict of interest covers any situation where staff members (or consultants acting on behalf) of the Employer who are involved in the conduct of the procurement procedure or may influence the outcome of that procedure have, directly or indirectly, a financial, economic or other personal interest which might be perceived to compromise their impartiality and independence in the context of the procurement procedure or contract execution.
- A Tenderer shall submit only one tender in the same tendering process, either individually as a Tenderer or as a partner of a JV/ Consortium. A Tenderer who submits or participates in, more than one tender will cause all of the proposals in which the Tenderer has participated to be disqualified. No Tenderer can be a subcontractor while submitting a tender individually or as a partner of a JV/ Consortium in the same tendering process. A Tenderer, if acting in the capacity of subcontractor in any tender, may participate in more than one tender, but only in that capacity.
- Tenderers shall provide such evidence of their continued eligibility satisfactory to the Employer, as the Employer shall reasonably request.
- A firm, who has purchased the tender document in their name, can submit the tender either as individual firm or in JV/Consortium.
- Non Substantial Partners In Case Of JV/Consortium
Lead Partner must have a minimum 26% participation in the JV/Consortium.Substantial Partner should have at least 26% participation, otherwise they will be termed as non-substantial partner and will not be considered for evaluation, which means that their financial soundness and work experience shall not be considered for evaluation of JV/Consortium. In case of JV/Consortium, change in constitution or percentage participation shall not be permitted at any stage after their submission of application otherwise the applicant shall be treated as non-responsive.
- A Tenderer and all partners constituting the Tenderer shall confirm Non-performance of a contract did not occur within the last two (2) years prior to the deadline for application submission based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation (as per Annexure-7 of NIT). A fully settled dispute or litigation is one that has been resolved in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Mechanism under the respective contract and where all appeal instances available to the Applicant have been exhausted.
- Tenderer and all of its associates (if any) and all the members of the “Group” in case of joint venture will be required to confirm and declare in the Tender submittal they have not engaged in any fraudulent and corrupt practice as defined in Sub-Clause 4.33 of the General Conditions of Contract and that no agent, middleman or any intermediary has been, or will be, engaged to provide any services, or any other items of work related to the award and performance of this contract. Tenderers and all of its associates (if any) and all the members in case of Joint Venture are required as a condition of admission to eligibility, to execute and attach:
- A Covenant of Integrity in the form indicated in Annexure 9A of ITT.
- An Environmental and Social Covenant located in Annexure 9B of ITT.
- The Tenderer/Contractor grants the Employer, the EIB and auditors appointed by either of them, as well as any authority or European Union Institution or body having competence under European Union law, the right to inspect and copy the books and records of the tenderer, contractor, supplier or consultant in connection with any Bank-financed contract.
Authority and place for purchase of tender documents, seeking clarifications and submission of completed tender documents:
Chief Electrical Engineer/Project-II Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation, Administrative Building, VipinKhand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010. Email: email@example.com.