Metro Railway (Kolkata), Mother’s Wax Museum Metro station construction work on Kavi Subhash-Jai Hind (Airport) Corridor of Orange Line is going on in full swing as the concreting work and covering of the roof of the station is almost complete.
The construction work of Mother’s Wax Museum Metro station on Kavi Subhash- Jai Hind (Airport) Corridor of Orange Line is going on in full swing. This station is going to come up near the Kadampukur area. Once commissioned, this station is going to cater to thousands of passengers, tourists and office goers in the coming days.
- The concreting work of this station is almost complete.
- The covering of the roof of the station is almost complete.
- The floors have been covered with granite.
Amenities to be Provide:
- State-of-the-art passenger amenities are going to be provided at Mother’s Wax Museum Metro station.
- There will be 06 escalators,
- Four 04 lifts were provided at this station.
- Apart from these, 06 staircases will also be available here.
- There will be two spacious platforms of 180-metre length at Mother’s Wax Museum station along with ticket counters,
- Automatic Smart Card Recharge Machines (ASCRM) for self-ticketing facilities.
- Apart from these, one toilet for ladies, one for gents and one for divyangjan will be available for the convenience of the passengers.
- Public Address System,
- Digital display boards,
- Emergency lighting facility for the convenience of the passengers,
- Tactile floor indicators for the blind will be some other added amenities here.
Source: Kolkata Metro- Press Release | Images Credit: Kolkata Metro
Join us for the upcoming Railway Innovation Summit with 400+ Top Rail & Metro Industry Leaders on 30th Jan, 2024 in New Delhi, India. Register here and participate in the summit.