Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor has achieved a milestone of completing 100 kms of pier work in the state of Gujarat (352 Kms).
Other details are as follows:
- Project Update in Gujarat State;
- Piers have been constructed over a stretch of 100 km
- Pile has been cast over a length of 193 km
- 9.2 km of viaduct is completed which includes 2.5 km of continuous viaduct near Navsari and 6.7 km erected at different locations.
- Girder Casting – 22.7 km girders have been cast and 9.2 km girders have been erected.
- Construction work has started in full swing all along the alignment passing through 8 districts of Gujarat & DNH.
- The works on 8 HSR Stations from Vapi to Sabarmati are under various stages of construction.
- Bridge Works on important rivers viz., Narmada, Tapti, Mahi and Sabarmati are in progress.
Land Acquisition Status:
- Overall: – 97.82%
- Gujarat: – 98.87%
- DNH: – 100%
- Maharashtra: – 95.45%
- Status of Possession of Land in Maharashtra is 73.83 %
Source: NHSRC- Press Release | Images Credit: MoR