The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has recently issued Letter of Acceptance (LOA) to M/s MIA Construction Pvt. Ltd. for Multi Model Integration of 20 Metro Stations of Phase-3 at the total cost of Rs. 17.95 crore.
The work shall be completed within 07 months.
In June this year, the DMRC had invited online open e-tenders for the work “Contract MMI/Civil/01: “Multi Model Integration of 20 Metro Stations viz Azadpur, Samaypur Badli, Haiderpur Badli, Palam, Shakurpur, Vasant Vihar, Shalimar Bagh, Rohini Sector-18, Rajouri Garden, Dabri Mor, Delhi Cantt (Durga Bai Deshmukh South Campus), Dhaula Kuan, Majlis Park, E.S.I Hospital, Janakpuri West, Mayapuri, Motibagh, Naraina Vihar, Netaji Subhash Place, Punjabi Bagh West of Phase-III”.
Scope of work:
- According to the tender document, the contractor will construct the works along with modification in MMI scheme as per reference drawings which includes kerbstone, paver block fixing, footpath, drainage, MS and SS works (wherever indicated in drawings), RCC and PCC works etc.
- Contractor shall execute all the RCC work including foundation work for Pre- Engineered Building.
- Contractor shall provide barricades, utilities as per reference Drawings/Site Conditions.
- Contractor shall identify and divert existing utilities prior to start of work. Utilities must not be damaged at any cost. If due to some or the other reason, mishap occurs, it should be rectified immediately by the Contractor at his own cost under intimation of DMRC.
- NOC & Approval of schemes of Diversion of Utilities from the concerned regulatory / statutory / Local Authority is the responsibility of the Contractor.
- Demolition/dismantling of road, footpath, RCC drain or any type of drain, kerbstone, pavers, central verge, boundary wall, grill, etc. Tenderer must visit the site and ascertain actual magnitude of quantum of work involved for road, footpath, RCC Drain, kerbstone, pavers, overhead-utilities & underground, central verge, boundary wall, signages, grill, bus shelters etc. Retrieved materials obtained from demolition/dismantling shall sent to designated locations.
- Contractor shall construct Drive way, Footpath, Horticulture and Ground Development works as per reference drawings.
- Contractor shall submit a detailed work programme for approval by DMRC.
- Contractor shall submit a method statement with ITP and checklists for approval by DMRC.
- Contractor shall submit an organization chart for approval by DMRC.
- Contractor shall dispose C&D waste to designated recycling plants as per the direction of DMRC.
- Contractor shall ensure noise emission due to C&D activities does not exceed the standard decibel levels prescribed by CPCB.
- Contractor shall follow the following specifications for execution of Work.
- Contractor shall carry out the all survey work with the help of total station and auto level for execution of the Work.
- True and proper setting out and layout of the Works, bench marks and provision of all necessary labour, instruments and appliances in connection therewith as specified or as directed.
- All aspects of quality assurance, including testing of materials and other components of the work, as specified or as directed. Nothing extra shall be paid.
- The Contractor has to ensure cleanliness of the roads and footpaths by deploying manpower for the same. The Contractor shall have to ensure proper brooming, cleaning and washing of roads and footpaths at regular intervals or as and when required or directed throughout the entire stretch till the currency of the contract including disposal of sewage. Nothing extra shall be payable on this account.
- Clearing of site and handing over of all the Works, as specified or as directed and Maintenance of the completed Work during the period as specified.
- Contractor shall provide Earthing and lightning protection wherever required.
Source: DMRC-Tender Update | Image Credit: DMRC