Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited Request for Proposal (RFP) from eligible bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Design, Manufacture, Supply, Testing and Commissioning of Traction Inverter of Mumbai Monorail.
- Tender Reference No: MMRDA/Mono-Piu/0002897
- Name of Work: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Testing and Commissioning of Traction Inverter of Mumbai Monorail.
- Estimated Cost: INR 11,30,64,000 Crore
- EMD Fees: INR 22,61,280 Lakh
- Contract Period: 12 Months
- Document Download Sale/Start Date: 13th July, 2022
- Document Download Sale/End Date: 01st August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 13th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 01st August, 2022
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity:||Duration||Start Date And Time||End Date And Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 5 Hours 15 Minutes||13/07/2022 12:45 PM||13/07/2022 06:00 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||18 Days 20 Hours 59 Minutes||13/07/2022 06:01 PM||01/08/2022 03:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||18 Days 20 Hours 59 Minutes||13/07/2022 06:01 PM||01/08/2022 03:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 2 Hours 59 Minutes||01/08/2022 03:01 PM||01/08/2022 06:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||1 Days 18 Hours 59 Minutes||01/08/2022 06:01 PM||03/08/2022 01:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||27 Days 4 Hours 59 Minutes||03/08/2022 01:01 PM||30/08/2022 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||27 Days 4 Hours 59 Minutes||03/08/2022 01:01 PM||30/08/2022 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||27 Days 4 Hours 59 Minutes||03/08/2022 01:01 PM||30/08/2022 06:00 PM|
- Digitally signed and unconditional online tenders in B-2 Form (Item Rate) are invited by the COO, Monorail PIU, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400 051.
- For the following work from experienced agencies who are having the experience in Design, Manufacture, Supply, Testing and Commissioning of Traction Inverter for Metro/ Monorail/ Railways/ Central Govt. Organizations/ Central Government Public Sector Undertakings (CPSU)/ Airport Authority of India/ State Govt. organization/ State Govt. Undertakings through Govt. and or Govt. appointed Agencies or reputed private firms.
- Tenderers who are participating in e-tendering for the first time shall have to obtain a digital ID & password from the portal.
- All information regarding e-tendering is available on the portal.
- MMRDA was set up on the 26th January, 1975 under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Act, 1974 by the Government of Maharashtra as an apex body for planning and co-ordination of development activities in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region comprising Mumbai and its influence area.
- Its activities are:
- Development planning for the region
- Provision of regional infrastructure
- Promotion of growth centres
- Provision and Development of Financial centers
- Development coordination for the region
- The MMRDA prepares plans; formulates policies and programs; implements projects and helps in directing investments in the Region. In particular, it conceives, promotes and monitors the key projects for developing new growth centers and brings about improvement in sectors like transport, housing, water supply and environment in the Region.
Tenderers are requested to note that tender is being invited through e-procurement. Tender documents can be obtained online from MMRDA e-Tendering Portal: https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Source: MMRDA -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA