Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited Request for Proposal (RFP) from eligible bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal for Supply of 9800 MT 60E1 (UIC-60), 1080 Grade Head Hardened (HH) Rails as per IRS T-12-2009 for line–4 (Bhakti Park-Kasarvadavali) and extension corridor (Kasarvadavali-Gaimukh) of Mumbai Metro rail project of MMRDA, Mumbai.
- Tender Reference No: MMRDA/Metro-PIU/0002921
- Name of Work: Supply of 9800 MT 60E1 (UIC-60), 1080 Grade Head Hardened (HH) Rails as per IRS T-12-2009 for line–4 (Bhakti Park-Kasarvadavali) and extension corridor (Kasarvadavali-Gaimukh) of Mumbai Metro rail project of MMRDA, Mumbai.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 107.12 Crore
- EMD Fees: INR 01 Lakh
- Contract Period: 18 Months
- Document Download Sale/Start Date: 25th July, 2022
- Document Download Sale/End Date: 12th September, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 12th August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 25th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th September, 2022
- Tender Opening Date: 15th September, 2022
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity:||Duration||Start Date And Time||End Date And Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 3 Hours 17 Minutes||25/07/2022 02:43 PM||25/07/2022 06:00 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||48 Days 20 Hours 59 Minutes||25/07/2022 06:01 PM||12/09/2022 03:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||48 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||25/07/2022 06:01 PM||12/09/2022 06:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||12/09/2022 06:01 PM||13/09/2022 06:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||0 Days 23 Hours 59 Minutes||13/09/2022 06:01 PM||14/09/2022 06:00 PM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||0 Days 3 Hours||15/09/2022 03:00 PM||15/09/2022 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||0 Days 3 Hours||15/09/2022 03:00 PM||15/09/2022 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||0 Days 3 Hours||15/09/2022 03:00 PM||15/09/2022 06:00 PM|
- Validity of Tender Security in case of BG: 240 days from the date of submission of tender.
- Tender documents can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the e-tendering portal of MMRDA.
- For further information in this regard, Tenderers are advised to contact MMRDAs e-tendering service desk.
- Tender Documents can be downloaded for reference purpose from the e-Tendering Portal of MMRDA during the period mentioned in the Tender notice.
- MMRDA was set up on the 26th January, 1975 under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Act, 1974 by the Government of Maharashtra as an apex body for planning and co-ordination of development activities in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region comprising Mumbai and its influence area.
- Its activities are:
- Development planning for the region
- Provision of regional infrastructure
- Promotion of growth centres
- Provision and Development of Financial centers
- Development coordination for the region
- The MMRDA prepares plans; formulates policies and programs; implements projects and helps in directing investments in the Region. In particular, it conceives, promotes and monitors the key projects for developing new growth centers and brings about improvement in sectors like transport, housing, water supply and environment in the Region.
Tenderers are requested to note that tender is being invited through e-procurement. Tender documents can be obtained online from MMRDA e-Tendering Portal: https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Source: MMRDA -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MMRDA