National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC) has invited limited e-bids (Electronic Bid) (Manual bid are not permitted) from shortlisted firms under Single Stage Two Packet System for Construction of elevated Road connectivity from Ring Road to NCRTC complex Jangpura of Delhi – Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor.
- Tender Reference Number: DM/CN/COR-OF/178
- Name of Work: Construction of elevated Road connectivity from Ring Road to NCRTC complex Jangpura of Delhi – Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor.
- EMD: INR 1.70 Crores
- Completion period of work: 548 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22nd July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 24th August, 2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 03rd August, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 17th August, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 24th August, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 25th August, 2022
- Bidders are advised to note the Eligibility and Qualifying Criteria specified in the Section-1: “Instruction to Bidders” and Section-3: “Evaluation and Qualification Criteria” stipulated in the bid document.
- For Make in India/MSEs / Startup business, bids must be accompanied with the details as stipulated in the ITB 36 Such bidders shall upload the scanned copies of these details in their online bid. No purchase preference in terms of ITB 36, will be given to the Bid not accompanied by such details.
- Please note that the request received from the prospective Bidder (With details of the Company, its address, and the name and designation of the person attending the VC) will be entertained. They should also mention the email ID through which VC is desired to be joined.
- Based on the number of requests received by various Bidders NCRTC may allow a maximum of two email IDs for one company to participate in the VC.
- Any request for VC received after the given date and time for sending the link for VC may not be entertained by NCRTC.
- Prospective Bidders will be able to join the VC through the link provided to them on Email ID on which the link has been requested by them.
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) is a Joint Venture of Government of India and State Governments of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh and is mandated for designing, developing, implementing, financing, operating and maintaining Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) projects in the National Capital Region (NCR) to provide comfortable and fast transit to NCR towns and meet the high growth in transport demand.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: NCRTC -Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC