National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) has invited limited e-bids for Design, manufacturing, supply, testing and commissioning of catenary maintenance vehicle and engineering maintenance vehicle with integration of Signalling System for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor. (Package-M13)
- Tender Reference Number: DM/EL/COR-OF/234
- Name of Work: Design, manufacturing, supply, testing and commissioning of catenary maintenance vehicle and engineering maintenance vehicle with integration of Signalling System for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor. (Package-M13)
- EMD: INR 1,34,00,000/-
- Completion Period: 365 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 15th Nov, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 27th Dec, 2023
- Pre-bid Meeting: 29th Nov, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 20th Dec, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 27th Dec, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 27th Dec, 2023
Brief About the Project:
National Capital Region Transport Corporation, a Joint Venture Company of Govt of India and State Governments of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh in India, has been mandated to implement Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTs) in National Capital Region (NCR) in India.
RRTS is a dedicated high speed (maximum speed 160 kmph) rail-based mass commuter transit system connecting various nodal towns in NCR with Delhi. In the first phase of this project, three RRTS corridors namely Delhi-Ghaziabad- Meerut, Delhi-Alwar and Delhi-Panipat have been taken up.
Delhi-Ghaziabad -Meerut RRTS corridor project has been sanctioned by the Government of India and presently the civil construction work in the above corridor is under progress. This 82.15 Km long corridor originates from a terminus station at Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi and terminates at Modipuram in Meerut in U.P.
A line diagram of the alignment of the Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor is attached at Annexure-1 of Section 6 The alignment from Sarai Kale Khan up to Ghaziabad RRTS station is mostly away from the main road whereas most of the alignment from Ghaziabad to Modipuram is on the median of highway.
The subject Bid is for Design, Construction, Supply, And Commissioning of Catenary Maintenance Vehicle And Engineering Maintenance Vehicle for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor in India. required for this RRTS Depot and Siding.
The scope of the supplier for the subject tender is as under:
- Submission of Design/calculations of components of maintenance vehicles and obtaining its approval from the Purchaser.
- Manufacture of Maintenance Vehicles.
- Getting the vehicles inspected from the inspection agency including providing required inspection and testing facilities to the inspection agency.
- Supply and Transportation of maintenance vehicles and DLP spares from suppliers works to the designated locations / Depot of Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor, unloading, etc complete including transit insurance.
- Related Services for this contract for the supplies from within the Purchaser’s Country shall mean transportation of the Maintenance Vehicles from the Place of Manufacture to the designated place(s) of delivery including Transit Insurance from the Place of Manufacture to the Designated place(s) of delivery including all loading, unloading, handling etc.
- Warranty Period of 24 Months.
- Any other requirements as per Technical specifications/GCC/SCC and Pricing document.
Scope of Works:
The specification covers the design, construction, supply, testing and commissioning of 8-Wheeler Engineering Maintenance Vehicle and Catenary Maintenance Vehicle, for operation on standard gauge (1435 mm) electrified (25 kV AC) routes of Network of NCRTC.
The Maintenance Vehicles shall be used for periodical inspection, patrolling and maintenance of traction overhead equipment (OHE), Track and Signalling equipment on Viaduct and underground sections. It shall also be used for attending sites of break-down for restoration of damaged OHE.
The main features of the maintenance vehicles are given in the specification mentioned in separate clauses. Shall there be any point of difference between the specifications and / or exhibited drawings that this specification fails to clarify, the bidder shall submit each such item to NCRTC for immediate clarification.
- The maintenance vehicle shall be capable of fitting ETCS level 1 and 2 based Signalling & Train control systems planned for the RRTS project.
- The supplier shall interface with the S&T contractor for installation, testing & commissioning of the ETCS Level 1 and 2 equipment on the maintenance vehicle.
- The equipment will be supplied by S&T contractor/NCRTC before commissioning the key date.
- Table given below describes interface requirements between S&T contractor and Maintenance Vehicle Supplier.
Minimum average annual Turnover of INR 1336 Million or Equivalent calculated as total payment received by the Bidder from Supply Contracts completed or under execution over the last audited 05 (Five) years.
- The bidder shall have designed, manufactured supplied, tested and commissioned at least 06 (Six) numbers of 8-Wheeler Catenary Maintenance Vehicle / 8-Wheeler Tower Wagon/Locomotives/ 8- Wheeler Rail Borne Maintenance Vehicle for Railways/ Metro Rail/High Speed Rail projects within last five (05) years ending 28 days prior to deadline for bid submission.
- At least two (02) nos. Of 8-Wheeler Catenary Maintenance Vehicles/ 8- Wheeler Tower Wagon/Locomotives/ 8- Wheeler Rail Borne Maintenance Vehicle designed, manufactured, supplied, tested and commissioned by the bidder shall be under successful operation for at least two (02) years within last five (05) years ending 28 days prior to deadline for bid submission.
- Bidder shall have experience of successfully integrating signalling system for at-least one (01) no. of 8- Wheeler Catenary Maintenance Vehicles/ 8- Wheeler Tower Wagon/Locomotives/ 8- Wheeler Rail Borne Maintenance Vehicle/Rolling Stock designed, manufactured, supplied, tested and commissioned by the bidder for Railways/ Metro Rail/High Speed Rail projects within last five (05) years ending 28 days prior to deadline for bid submission.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: NCRTC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC
Join us for the upcoming Railway Innovation Summit with 400+ Top Rail & Metro Industry Leaders on 30th Jan, 2024 in New Delhi, India. Register here and participate in the summit.