National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. (NCRTC) has issued a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) to M/s CP & Associates Pvt. Ltd. for Execution of Entry-Exit works for stations and other miscellaneous works in the section from EPE Duhai to Shatabdi Nagar (RRTS Ch. 33033.950 to RRTS Ch. 64103) of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- Tender Reference Number: DM/MS/COR-OF/217
- Name of Work: Execution of Entry-Exit works for stations and other miscellaneous works in the section from EPE Duhai to Shatabdi Nagar (RRTS Ch. 33033.950 to RRTS Ch. 64103) of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- Accepted Contract Amount: INR 12,92,37,620.30/-
In April 2023, the NCRTC invited a tender for Tender Number: DM/MS/COR-OF/217
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work includes execution of Entry-Exit of Stations and other Miscellaneous works for construction of various structures required to be built at location provided by NCRTC in between EPE Duhai to Shatabdinagar (RRTS Ch. 33030.950 to RRTS Ch. 64103) along the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS Corridor.
- The work includes construction of Entry-Exit of Stations, RCC, CC, providing and fixing precast cement concrete solid block, brick masonry work, foundation/ footings, M.S. framed structure, fabrication work with solid/ hollow sections, roofing, external walls, internal partition wall, flooring, finishing, sanitary, drainage, fittings & fixtures, service connections, construction/repair of road, path & development works, dismantling of temporary/permanent/semi-permanent structures, road, footpath etc., barbed wire fencing, Horticulture Work and any other civil work as per BOQ and or items as mentioned of DSR 2021.
The scope of works shall, inter-alia, include the following but not be limited to:
- Site clearance and dismantling of obstructions, temporary, semi-permanent/ permanent structures, bulk services including dismantling of road, footpath, drainage, sewerage, water supply services etc. as per requirement, before commencement of work as specified or as directed.
- True and proper setting out and layout/alignment of the items of Works, bench marks and provision of all necessary labour (skilled/ unskilled/ semiskilled), instruments and appliances in connection therewith as specified or as directed.
- Provision of traffic marshal for smooth traffic during construction of work.
- Deployment of survey team with Total station of 1 sec accuracy along with required accessories.
- The barricading of the site shall be done before starting the work. Barricading shall be provided at all construction sites and maintained as per the drawing provided in the bid.
- Provision of isolated footings/ combined footings/strip footing/machine block foundation for different structures to the minimum founding depths in accordance with the actual soil parameters as obtained from detailed subsurface exploration as specified or directed.
- Construction methodology is required to be submitted by the bidder and approved by Competent Authority of NCRTC before carrying out the works. Adequate arrangements will have to be made by the contractor to stabilise the edge of excavated earth for foundation.
- All disposable excavated material shall be collected and transported for disposal in specified areas or at any other land fill sites approved by relevant authorities & identified and arranged by contractor with approval of NCRTC.
- Provision of Initial & routine tests of materials.
- Provision of MS/RCC column, floor beams and slabs, lintels, chajjas, staircases, coping, fascia’s, drops, mullions, cornices, overhead & retaining structures etc. as specified or as directed.
- Staircases in steel/concrete as per approved drawings and/or as directed by the Engineer.
- Water-proof expansion joints, water proofing works wherever required as per the drawings & specifications.
- Execution of items of work shall be in accordance with drawings & specifications supplied/ approved by the Engineer-in- Charge.
- Providing cut outs, openings etc. required for various services and systems as per coordination with NCRTC and other agencies.
- Drainage arrangements & other structures including laying of pipes, construction of manhole, sump etc.
- Masonry works (Cement Concrete blocks / Brick work), lintel, ties, etc. at various levels in the structure,
- Foundations for the system/ other equipment etc. as directed by Engineer-in-Charge.
- Septic tank – soak pit / sewer connection of toilets with municipal system or existing sewage system.
- Plinth protection work.
- Clearing of site and handing over of all the Works, as specified or as directed;
- All aspects of quality assurance, including testing of materials and other components of the work, as specified or as directed;
- Maintenance of the completed Work during the period as specified;
- Submission of completion (i.e. ‘as-built’) drawings and other related documents as specified or as directed;
- Internal & external Road works, internal & external water supply, sewerage and drainage system for all structures etc.
- Day to day cleaning of the work site throughout the execution period.
- Any other item of work may be required to be carried out for completing the work under this Contract in all respects in accordance with the provisions of the Contract and/or to ensure the structural stability and safety during and after construction.
- Other miscellaneous civil works not elaborated above may also be required. Those miscellaneous works shall be carried out as per BOQ/direction of Engineer-in-inCharge along the RRTS corridor from EPE Duhai to Shatabdinagar.
- The work under this contract shall consist of, but not limited to, furnishing all labours, materials, equipment’s, tools, plants and necessary machinery as required to completely execute all the required works.
- Work shall be executed with all precautions to prevent any damage to other structures and services, roads, paths, drainage etc.
- Obtaining statutory approvals as applicable.
- Interfacing with designated contractors/ departments, statutory authorities as per interface requirements.
- Maintenance of the area during the implementation stage.
- Demobilization, clearing of all temporary works and facilities after completion of job.
- Any other item of work as may be required to be carried out for completing the work under this Contract in all respects in accordance with the provisions of the Contract and/or to ensure the safety of installation during and after execution.
About Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor:
- The Delhi-Meerut RRTS corridor is approximately 82 km long corridor with 25 stations, which will cover the distance from Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi to Modipuram in Meerut in about 60 minutes (Currently, it takes around 3 hours to commute from Delhi to Meerut).
- The total project completion cost of Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor is about INR 30274 Crore.
- RRTS is a rail based high-speed transit system with a design speed of 180 kmph and an average speed of 100 kmph.
- Once operational, it will be the fastest, most comfortable and safest mode of commuter transport in NCR.
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) is a Joint Venture of Government of India and State Governments of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh and is mandated for designing, developing, implementing, financing, operating and maintaining Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) projects in the National Capital Region (NCR) to provide comfortable and fast transit to NCR towns and meet the high growth in transport demand.
Source: NCRTC- Tender Update | Image Credit (representational): NCRTC