Shri Vinay Kumar Singh, Managing Director, NCRTC, spoke during the session on ‘Transformational Mobility Paradigms and Digital Urban Future’, as part of the ‘Conference on Consolidating on Gains of G20-U20-Y20: Emerging National Urban Agenda’ organised by the School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi.
- Shri Singh highlighted the several initiatives taken by NCRTC to make RRTS one of the most commuter-centric mobility solutions,
- Including focus on seamless multi-modal-integration of public transit systems,
- Interoperable RRTS corridors, and
- Hassle-free travel with new-age mobile applications & National Common Mobility Cards.
- Further, he talked about the initiatives taken for the financial sustainability of such highly capital-intensive infrastructure projects and holistic urban development,
- Like Transit Oriented Development (TOD) and Value Capture Financing (VCF).
- Shri Singh also shared details about NCRTC’s initiative of working with the academia for sustainable urban development and capacity building for the benefit of the industry.
Source: NCRTC- Press Release | Images Credit: NCRTC
Join us for the upcoming Railway Innovation Summit with 400+ Top Rail & Metro Industry Leaders on 30th Jan, 2024 in New Delhi, India. Register here and participate in the summit.