The National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has invited online open tender for the work “ Data Collection and Associated Survey Work for DPR of Various HSR Corridors (Approx. 2365 kms long)”.
- Tender Security: INR 2,65,000/-
- Total Completion period of the Work: 06 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 14.12.2020
- Tender submission start date: 19.12.2020
- Tender submission end date: 29.12.2020
- Date & time of Opening of Technical Bid online: 30.12.2020
Employer’s Requirement (Functional):
- National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) (the “Employer”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with an object to finance, construct, maintain and manage the High Speed Rail Corridor in India. The Company has been modelled as ‘Special Purpose Vehicle’ in the joint sector with equity participation by Central Government through Ministry of Railways and State Governments.
- The Company would be ushering India into the category of few countries of the world (about 15) using High Speed Railway System.
- The High-Speed Rail (HSR) project apart from being a technological marvel, would afford many quantifiable benefits like saving in travel time, vehicle operation cost, reduction in pollution, job creation, reduction in accidents/ enhanced safety, imported fuel substitution, and reduction in pollutants. The project would also boost the infrastructure and add to the growth of economy. HSR would be an integrated system having overall optimization of various components, viz. Hardware, Software, Human-ware, and their interface, etc.
- NHSRCL is in the process of preparation of Detailed Project Report for new High speed rail corridors and present assignment is for Data Collection and Associated Survey Work for Various High Speed Rail Corridors (approx. 2365 kms long) as mentioned below:
|S. No.||Name of Corridor||Length of Corridor (kms)|
|1||Mumbai-Hyderabad High Speed Rail Corridor||711 km (Approx.)|
|2||Delhi-Amritsar High Speed Rail Corridor||459 kms (Approx.)|
|3||Chennai-Mysore High Speed Rail Corridor||435 kms (Approx.)|
|4||Varanasi-Howrah High Speed Rail Corridor||760 kms (Approx.)|
|Total||2365 kms (Approx.)|
- Alignment of the proposed corridor is generally planned within and/or along the ROW of existing/planned Highway/Expressway and Railways land, keeping in view the speed and constructability requirements of the High-Speed Rail Project. Expected RoW of the main line (excluding facilities) will be approx. 17.5 m ± 5 m depending on projects requirement.
- Contractor has to perform the work, as per given tender scope, simultaneously in all corridors mentioned in para 1.4 above, according to the tender timelines, as and when KMZ file is provided by NHSRCL.
Scope of Work:
The Contractor is required to prepare a report containing details of data collected from various departments / site. This will involve the following steps, applicable separately for each corridor of para 1.4 above:
- Identification of Crossings (existing & proposed) on the proposed HSR alignment/ROW including but not limited to Roads, Railways, Rivers, Canals etc.
- Identification of Heritage structures infringing on the proposed HSR alignment/ROW such as Historical monuments, tombs, ASI sites and Religious structures such as Temple, Gurudwaras, Mosque, Church etc. and any other important structures.
- Preparation of Auto CAD drawings of the ROW with details as per S.no. 1-2 above plotted on the drawings. The Auto CAD drawings shall have different layers for different entities like Roads, Railways, Spot/Ground levels, Drain, Building, Boundary Wall, Over Ground Utility as instructed by Employer. X, Y, Z co-ordinates of all spot/ground points shall be provided in CSV file with point numbers and feature coding. Z co-ordinates are to be taken with due care and indicated accordingly.
- Collection of Hydrological Data for all rivers, streams etc. crossing the proposed HSR alignment/ROW. The data shall include but not limited to H.F.L., Rainfall data, discharge etc. The data shall also be collected in respect of nearby existing bridges including bridge length, span arrangement etc. In case of any dams nearby, the relevant data of the dam shall also be collected.
- Collection of Geotechnical Data from the concerned authorities for the work executed for existing/proposed/under-construction bridges, viaduct etc. in vicinity of the proposed HSR alignment. The data shall include but not limited to Borelogs, lab test results, in-situ test reports, interpretative reports etc.
- Collection of Topo-sheets, Geological Maps, GADs of existing/proposed/under-construction bridges from the concerned departments.
- Collection of future plans for roads (2-lane and above), Indian Railways, DFCCIL, Inland Waterways etc.
- Collection of Data required for preparation of Cost Estimate of the HSR project including source of construction material etc.
- Any other details which the Contractor may feel important and or as instructed by Employer.
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP site https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app.