- Tender Reference Number: NHSRCL/CPM(CIVIL)/Palghar/23-24/01
- Name of Work: Tender for supply of survey team and personnel for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Corridor, C3 Package.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 53,93,282/-
- EMD: INR 1,07,866/-
- Completion Period: 18 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 18th Aug, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 11th Sep, 2023
- Pre-Bid Meeting Date: 28th Aug, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 05th Sep, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 11th Sep, 2023
- Tender Opening Date: 12th Sep, 2023
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work inter alia includes provisioning of 01 (One) Survey Team with surveying equipment for 18 (Eighteen) months; and 01 (One) Surveyor and 02 (Two) Assistant cum helper without surveying equipment as and when required upon request by Engineer (in C3 package of MAHSR under jurisdiction of CPM/Civil/Palghar).
- The team/personnel shall undertake DGPS Survey & Detailed Survey, Cadastral Survey, with Total Station Survey and DGPS as directed by the Engineer in Charge in C3 package of MASHR.
- The team/personnel will also assist in checking of permanent works/other investigations being executed at site from time to time. The number of survey personnel (BOQ Item 2 & 3) to be deployed at site at a time will be as per requirement of NHSRCL.
- The instructions regarding deployment of survey personnel will be intimated to the contractor one week in advance. Accordingly, survey personnel shall be deployed.
- Each team at any given point of time shall consist of a minimum of 01 (One) Surveyor (qualification as per Annexure 4 of ITT) along with 02 (Two) Assistants with requisite experience for carrying out the survey task along with all survey equipments and accessories to do Cadastral Survey, DGPS Survey, Total Station Survey, levelling works using Auto-level etc. Surveyor should have knowledge and proper certification in AUTOCAD.
- The Contractor shall use duly calibrated Cadastral Survey equipment, DGPS equipment & Detailed Survey with Total Station Survey DGPS equipment, Auto Level and Total Station Equipment of reputed make along with all other accessories required for the survey (Equipment’s as per Annexure 5 of ITT).
- The contractor shall submit a calibration certificate from the manufacturer or his authorised service agent for the total station equipment. The date of calibration certificate shall not be earlier than 3 months from the date of start of work and calibration certificate to be valid during the period of contract.
- The Contractor shall report to the client on a day-to-day basis and shall provide the necessary supervision & assistance from the back office on an as needed basis in regards to processing of data and preparation of AUTOCAD drawings.
- The Contractor is also required to develop and process the survey data in an AUTOCAD form and submit to the engineer – in charge as per his directions. Contractor should calibrate his DGPS to the existing “CORS network” of MAHSR at his own cost.
- Contractor shall make arrangement for 4-wheel drive utility vehicle for transport of survey team along with facility of transporting materials to site for surveying works. Also, the site transportation of personnel deployed will be in the scope of the contractor.
Site Visit and Site Conditions:
- The bidder is advised to visit and examine the site of works and its surroundings and obtain for itself on its own responsibility all information that may be necessary for preparing the bid and entering into the Contract.
- The bidders, if needed, may contact the office of CPM/Palghar to seek permissions to inspect the sites prior to bid. Interested bidders are advised to get in touch over the phone with the above officer of the employer and fix the date of inspection of the site, so that they are not put to any inconvenience during this period.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have substantially completed work(s),completion date(s) of which falling during last seven years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of value of INR 32,35,969 /- (60% of Estimated cost) or more, or
- Two “similar works” each of value of INR 21,57,313 /- (40% of Estimated cost) or more, or
- Three “similar works” each of value of INR 16,17,985/-(30% of Estimated cost) or more.
- The “Similar works” for this contract shall be Supply of Survey Team including manpower and equipment.
- Substantially completed means where 80% payment of the contract value has been received If the tenderer is a JV/Consortium having foreign partner(s) and above work(s) have been executed by the foreign partner of JV and the work(s) were done in the country of the foreign partner, then in addition to this the foreign partner must have executed works (which need not be similar in nature) of total put together of value INR 16,20,030 /- or more outside the country of the foreign partner.
- Work experience of only substantial partners (partner with a share of 26% or more in the JV/Consortium) shall be considered for evaluating of JV/Consortium.
- The tenderer shall submit details of works executed by them in the Performa of Appendix-17 & 17A of FOT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- Documentary proof of completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted. The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated.
- In case the work is executed for a private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by C.A., T.D.S certificates for all payments received and a copy of the final/last bill paid by the client shall also be submitted.
- Value of the substantially completed portion of any ongoing work up to the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission will also be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- For completed works, the value of work done shall be updated to the last day of the month previous Rupees every year. The exchange rate of foreign currency shall be applicable as on the last day of the month previous to the month of tender submission.
- In case of Joint venture/consortium, full value of the work, if done by the same joint venture shall be considered. If the qualifying work(s) were done by them in a JV/consortium having different constituents, then the value of work as per their percentage participation in such JV/Consortium shall be considered.
- If the above work(s) comprise(s) other works also, then details clearly indicating the amount of work done in respect of the “similar work” shall be furnished by the tenderer in support of work experience along-with their tender submissions.
- Only work experience certificate having stamp of Name and Designation of officer along with the Name of client shall be considered for evaluation. However, if any work experience certificate has been issued prior to 01.07.2019, the same shall be considered for evaluation even if it is not stamped.
About MAHSR Project:
- Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (MAHSR) Project is 508 Km long first High- Speed Rail (HSR) network planned to be constructed in India. Out of 508Km, 352 Km lies in the State of Gujarat (348 Km) and Dadra & Nagar Haveli (4Km) and the balance 156 Km lies in the State of Maharashtra.
- The Construction Work is in progress in both Gujarat and Dadra & Nagar Haveli where land has been acquired respectively.
- In Gujarat, High Speed Rail alignment passes through eight districts i.e. Valsad, Navsari, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Kheda and Ahmedabad and work is in progress in all the eight districts.
- The project will entail an investment of 72,000 Crs in the state of Gujarat in both Land & construction.
- The project will generate direct & indirect employment of 60,000 in Gujarat state.
The complete documents can be downloaded from https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: NHSRCL- Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL