Share with your network
National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) has invited online open e-tenders for the work of “Shifting of line no. N1 & N2 at Vadodara yard in connection with Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project.
- Tender Reference Number: NHSRCL/BRC/2022/03
- Name of Work: Shifting of line no. N1 & N2 at Vadodara yard in connection with Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 63.55 Lakh
- Completion period of the Work: 120 days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 16-Feb-2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 02-Mar-2022
- Pre Bid Meeting Date: 19-Feb-2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 23-Feb-2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 02-Mar-2022
- Bid Opening Date: 03-Mar-2022
Scope of work:
The scope of work in brief is given below, but the scope also includes all other requirements stipulated in various parts/volumes of the contract document including appendices and annexure:
- Civil and track works to be undertaken in this contract consist of Shifting of Line no. N1 & N2 at BRCY as per NHSRCL drawing in accordance with BOQ, MOR guidelines and drawings etc.
- The work also includes any other non-scheduled work wherever required if necessary, to do for the execution of BOQ items as directed by Engineer in Charge, the detailed design drawings for the same is to be supplied by NHSRCL.
- The work also includes site clearing by shifting/stacking of P.way / Works materials to designated locations after interface with WR officials as directed by the Engineer.
- The work includes interface with NHSRCL officials before start of activity and execution of work as per finalized plan.
- The work includes site clearing, dismantling of track, excavation, shifting of dismantled track fittings & rails, laying of new track and tamping of track to maintain designed level and alignment as directed by the Engineer.
- The work shall be carried out in accordance with relevant Indian Standard codes and MOR specifications & standards.
- Scope of work includes cost of all machineries, manpower, equipment and other necessary arrangements required for construction of all permanent and temporary works as per BOQ, General and Technical Specifications, drawings and or as directed by Engineer.
- The scope of work shall inter alia include the following:
- Location where the work will be carried out is near by the running NHSRCL line, the contractor shall follow necessary safety procedure. The cost of safety items and methodology to be followed etc. are included in the quoted rates of respective items & nothing extra shall be paid separately for the same.
- Site Clearance, dismantling of obstructions etc., before commencement of works, are required to be executed by the contractor as directed by Engineer. The contractor may visit the site at their own cost prior to tender to access the construction feasibility, relevant aspects and risk involved.
- The p.way fittings required for the shifting of track N1 & N2 will be arranged by NHSRCL after issuing from NHSRCL. The contractor is liable for the transportation of p.way fittings/ rails after issuing from designated WR p.way store.
- True and proper demarcation, layout of work, provision of all instruments and appliances in connection with above mentioned work shall be undertaken by the contractor before the start of work as directed by a representative of NHSRCL.
- Day to day cleaning of the worksite throughout the execution period shall be undertaken.
- All aspects of quality assurance, including testing of various components of the work, as specified or as directed.
- Clearing site after construction and handing over of all the works, as specified and directed as per MOR standard.
- Period of completion is 120 days from date of issue of “Letter of Acceptance/Notice to Proceed” whichever comes later as the case may be.
- Defect Liability period is 12 months from issuing of work completion certificate or handing over to WR, whichever is earlier.
- Survey work such as demarcation of work, levelling at site and setting out of work at site is included in the overall scope of work. The coordinates of the critical points for horizontal and vertical alignment of wall shall be intimated to the contractor who shall make his own arrangements to transfer these coordinates to the ground with the help of survey instruments and get it checked by the Engineer. Nothing extra shall be paid for the same.
- Any other item of work as may be required to be carried out for completing the job in all respects in accordance with the provisions of the contract and /or to ensure the structural stability and safety of the work during and after construction.
- Shifting of track N1 & N2 includes proper levelling and alignment of track as per NHSRCL standard drawing.
Tender document can only be obtained after registration of tenderer on the website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: NHSRCL-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NHSRCL
Be the first to comment