Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. has re-invited online open e-tenders for the work Contract NGNC-01: Part Design and Construction of Elevated Viaduct and 5 elevated stations viz NOIDA SEC -122, NOIDA SEC-123, GR. NOIDA SEC-4, ECOTECH-12, GR. NOIDA SEC-2, (excluding Architectural finishing Works and PEB works of stations) from Chainage 0.00m to Chainage 9605m of Noida-Greater Noida Metro Rail Project.
- Tender No.: NMRC/Civil/NGNC/149/2021
- Approximate cost of work: INR 563.04 Crores
- Completion period of the Work: 24 Months
- Pre-bid Meeting: 14/06/2021at 1500 hrs.
- Tender submission start date: 31/05/2021 (1500 hrs).
- Tender submission end date: 30/06/2021 (1500 hrs).
- Date & time of opening of Tender online: 30/06/2021 at 15.30 hrs.
Scope of work:
Entire scope of work for Viaduct section, Viaduct in stations, emergency siding line, special spans (if any), as shown in General Arrangement Drawing/General Alignment Drawing (GAD), all track supporting structural works of station area from substructure to super structure (pile, pile cap, pier, pier cap, Ugirder/track slab etc) considering the load requirements of station’s floors (Concourse, Track and PD’s) on central piers/track supporting piers.
Phases (Design and Construction):
- The Contractor shall execute the Works in two phases, the Design Phase and the Construction Phase.
- The Design Phase shall commence upon the date of issue of Letter of Acceptance. This phase shall include the preparation and submission of:
- The Preliminary Design
- The Definitive Design
- The Construction Reference Drawings.
The Design Phase will be complete upon the issue of a Notice in respect of the comprehensive and complete Construction Reference Drawings Submission for the whole of the Permanent Works.
- The requirements for the Preliminary Design, Definitive Design and Construction Reference Drawings are stated in the Employer’s Requirements -Design.
- The Construction Phase for the whole or a part of the Permanent Works shall commence immediately upon the issue of a Notice by the Engineer/Employer in respect of the relevant Construction Reference Drawings Submission. Such Notice may be issued by the Engineer in respect of a Construction Reference Drawing Submission covering a major and distinctive part of the Permanent Works. However, construction shall not be commenced until the original negatives of the appropriate Working Drawings have been endorsed:
- by the Contractor as “Good for Construction”
- by the Engineer that he has no objections to the drawing.
The Construction Phase shall include the completion and submission of the Final Design and the preparation and submission of the As Built Drawings and other records as specified.
Implementation of BIM System:
- Civil Contractor shall implement BIM system for executing and delivering the services set out in this Agreement. Building Information Modelling (BIM) uses computing power and systems to create 3D models of all kind of buildings and infrastructure, with information about its design, operation and current condition. At the planning and design stage it enables designers, owners and users to work together to produce the best possible designs and to test them virtually before they are constructed. During construction, it enables NMRCs contractors and suppliers to integrate all components cutting out waste and reducing the risk of errors. In operation it provides users with real-time information about available services and facility managers with accurate assessments of the condition of assets.
- All station structure designs as well as viaduct designs/proof checking shall be done using BIM modelling. Civil Contractor shall implement the necessary hardware, software and human resources towards this end. 3D Coordination between all disciplines shall be achieved by incorporating them in a single model.
- Contractor shall be required to produce, update and present to NMRC on a fortnightly basis an integrated 3D BIM model incorporating rail track (Viaduct), topography, architecture, structure, plumbing and all other building services and system wide requirements in design review meetings. These models shall be 3D rendered and shall help in design visualization and clash detection of elements as well as finalization of design. In addition, Contractor shall also provide following individual models:-
- Rail Track Modelling
- Terrain modelling
- Quantity take-off from BIM model
- Visualization and Animated Walkthrough
- Station Plumbing Modelling
- Clash Detection
- Final coordinated GFC drawings of all disciplines shall only be generated from the BIM model.
- The contractor shall develop “As built” BIM Model upto LOD 500 level and submit the same to NMRC at the time of completion of the project. Schedule of BIM implementation Plan and standards to be adhered to, shall be provided after award of contract.
- Implementation of software based billing & labour Management system.
Tender documents can be downloaded from e-tendering website http://etender.up.nic.in.
Source: NMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): NMRC