Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. has invited online open e-Bids from interested Bidder/s to submit their proposals as per provisions for Request For Proposal (RFP) for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (CAMC) of IT Equipment in NMRC.
- Tender Reference Number: NMRC/IT/2023/276
- Name of Work: Request For Proposal (RFP) for Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract (CAMC) of IT Equipment in NMRC.
- Approximate Cost of Work: INR 25.96 Lakh
- Contract Period: 12 Months
- EMD: INR 51,920/-
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 15th June, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 14th July, 2023
- Pre-bid Meeting: 30th June, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 15th June, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 14th July, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 14th July, 2023
- Noida and Greater Noida are being developed as the satellite towns to New Delhi and more and more people from Delhi and other areas are shifting to these towns in search of fresh air, greenery and better infrastructure.
- There is a need to provide an efficient, reliable and comfortable transportation system for the population intending to settle in these towns and also the public coming to these areas for education, service and business.
- Noida Metro Rail Corporation is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) formed by Noida and Greater Noida Authorities for planning and executing urban transport projects in Noida, Greater Noida regions.
- The Corporation desires to provide a world-class Public Transportation System with state of-the-art technology. As such, the overarching criterion for setting up of the Corporation is to help create an efficient, safe, reliable, economical and affordable public transport system.
- NMRC invites Bids for selection of Contractor for RFP for CAMC of IT Equipment in NMRC.
- In this regard, the Corporation now invites Bidders to submit their proposals as per provisions of this RFP Document.
- NMRC will shortlist the Bidders on the basis of evaluation criteria mentioned in this RFP Document. On the basis of the minimum evaluation criteria, qualified Bidders will be shortlisted and Financial proposals of only qualified Bidders will be opened.
- The term shall be up to one year from date of signing of contract, unless otherwise terminated by the Parties in accordance with the terms. This agreement may be renewed or extended for another one year as per mutual agreement by both the parties.
Scope of Work:
- The contract is comprehensive contract covering preventive as well as breakdown maintenance of Personal Computer, its peripherals, Laptops, Networking related failures/breakdown, UPS as given in Equipment Details and as given hereunder. The tenderer shall provide other IT Services as per details given below:
- Provision of Hardware Maintenance Services for IT equipment indicates:
- Virus, malware, etc Control
- Network troubleshooting & Management Support
- Periodic Monitoring of Computers, Printers, UPS & Battery Health
- Quality of spare parts –The spare parts to be replaced must be genuine, original and from a reputable brand.
- The contract will be for the period of One Year from the date of signing the agreement on a comprehensive basis for desktops and associated peripherals; for providing all maintenance services on site.
- The contractor must have a service base in Delhi-NCR with required expertise to diagnose the problem. As far as possible the repairs would be carried out on site itself.
- The contractor will have to provide a stand by machine of the same model if it is absolutely necessary to take the defective machine for repair at its service centre. Contract can be extended for a period of one (1) year on satisfactory performance on mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- The bidders are required to depute at least Three (3) technically qualified Resident Engineer(s) who should have minimum two years of working experience in computer hardware and different type of peripherals including laser printers/scanners etc. & software related maintenance, network troubleshooting and should be equipped with the maintenance kit consisting of a tool box,multimeter, diagnostic software, device driver software, external CD-ROM/storage drive and any other tools required for carrying out such services.
- The Resident Engineer(s) should be made available in NMRC on all working days (6 days) between 09.30AM to 06.00 PM for maintenance/repair of the systems/peripherals/network at various NMRC premises.
- In case of emergency repairs during holiday and after working hours, the Resident Engineer(s) shall be made available at no extra charges. The resident engineer(s) shall not carry out any maintenance repair work of any other party in NMRC premises.
- Resident Engineer(s) also have to provide IT Support during the events of NMRC like high level meetings etc..Resident Engineers should be enrolled with ESIC/EPFO as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
- In case any of the engineers has to go on leave then the Contractor must bring it to the notice of coordinator/NMRC in advance. In such cases, the Contractor shall send a substitute engineer in consultation with the NMRC coordinator for that period.
- The NMRC will only provide consumable items such as printer toners for laser-jet printers, inkjet cartridges. All other consumables/spare parts like UPS batteries, Laptop batteries, Key board, Wireless keyboard Mouse, wireless mouse will be in the scope of contractor.
- All Computer/Laptops/Printer/UPS/ Scanners components will come under the purview of the contract.This will include:
- Processor (CPU)
- Main memory (RAM)
- Storage devices, i.e. Hard Disk Drives, Floppy Disk Drives, CD/DVD-ROM/RW Drives
- Monitors/TFTs/LCDs/LEDs (including picture tube)
- All peripheral cards/network cards, ports
- SMPS unit
- All printer parts( Including Drum unit)
- UPS including batteries
- Personal Computer / Server also includes maintaining Local Area Network to which it is connected, Network reconfiguration and replacement of UTP cable etc.,
- All other components, which are part of the computer/Laptops or accessories, mentioned above without which the function of the computers or accessories will be hampered, in short the maintenance means replacement/ repair of all worn out/defective components of Personal Computers and accessories,
- The contractor will prepare separate logbooks for each of the machines to be taken under the CAMC and Preventive Maintenance (PM) from outside and inside will be carried out on quarterly basis.
- The preventive maintenance would include quarterly servicing of the equipment irrespective of whether the equipment has suffered a breakdown or not and it would include checking of all the peripherals installed with PC for proper operation, servicing and cleaning of machines and printers and cleaning of CD/DVD drives and checking of head alignment.
- A Preventive Maintenance Report signed by the user would be submitted in the prescribed format by the vendor to NMRC by 15th of the month following end of each quarter failing which quarterly payment will not be released to the Vendor.
- The Bidder’s competence and capability is proposed to be established by the following parameters. The Bidder should meet all the criteria given in this section. The Firm should be registered in India and must have a registered office in Delhi NCR region. Supporting documents to be provided as per Form-2.
- The Bidder should be Sole proprietorship/ public limited company/ private limited company/ Registered/ Partnership Firm(including LLP). The firm and companies should be registered in Delhi/NCR only.
- The Bidder should have completed in India during last 7 (Seven ) years period ending last day of month previous to the one in which the bids are invited should be either of the following:
- One order of similar nature of value not less than Rs. 20.76 lakh (Rupees Twenty Lakh Seventy Six Thousand only) or
- Two orders of similar nature of value not less than Rs 12.98 lakh (Rupees Twelve Lakh Ninety Eight Thousand Only) or
- Three orders of similar nature of value not less than Rs 10.38 lakh (Rupees Ten Lakh Thirty Eight Thousand Only) each.
Definition of Similar Work:
- Works involving CAMC/ AMC of IT hardware & Software In Railways or Metro Rail Projects or departments of Centre/ State Governments orCentre/State PSE’s.
- The Bidder should have minimum average annual turnover of Rs. 25.96 lakh (Rupees Twenty Five Lakh Ninety Six Thousand only) in the last 3 (three) Financial Years (2022-2023, 2021-22, 2020-21) preceding the Bid Due Date.
- Profit before tax should be positive in at least 1 (one) years, out of the last three audited financial years.
- The Bidder should neither be blacklisted by any government department nor have any disciplinary proceedings pending against the Bidder or its owner(s)/ partner(s) in the last 5 (Five) financial years.
- The Bidder should be registered with the Goods and Services Tax Authority. NMRC, if required, may seek clarification from bidders during the technical evaluation.
Tender documents can be downloaded from e-tendering website http://etender.up.nic.in
Source: NMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): NMRC