Pennar Group, a leading value-added engineering products and solutions company, has bagged orders worth INR 702 crores across its various business verticals.
Orders details are given below:
SKB Builders, Anthea Pharma, Tata Electronics, Radiant Vyapaar, Powertech, Godrej Boyce, Revolve and Indospace.
Ascent Buildings, USA
S&S, SNW Steel, LDP Constructions, Metal Roofing Solutions, Rick Cox Constructions, Twin Shores, Gateway Building Systems, Gem Technologies and Chattahoochee Group.
Ashok Leyland, Yamaha, Emerson, Endurance, Haldex, Wabco, Tecumseh, SI Airspring, Kone, Fujitech, Schwing Stetter, INEL, Hydraulics, Elkhart, Kone, Sicor, Venus, Fleetguard, and Jost.
ALF Engineering, Thermax, IFB Automotive, Hindalco, Kirloskar Toyota, Patton International, Interroll India, RSB Transmissions, GI Auto, Scott Industries, LMW, Nash Industries, Oriental Electrical, LMW, Innova Rubbers and Toyota Boshoku, San & San Auto. Coetz Technologies, Vardhaman, Kumar Piyush and Steel Tube Investments
Tata Power, Saint Gobain, Waree, Thermax, VECV, IFB Industries, L G Balakrishnan, Johnson Lifts, Bimetal Bearings, Navayuga Engg, VRL, , Jackson, Nash, Primex Plastics and JM Frictech.
- The above orders are expected to be executed within the next two quarters.
About Pennar Industries:
- Our quest for engineering excellence began in 1988, with the establishment of our first manufacturing plant at Isnapur, Hyderabad. Subsequently, we embarked on a series of strategic acquisitions and expansion plans.
- Most notable among them being the acquisition of Nagarjuna Steel Ltd. Press Metal, a unit of Tube Investment (TI), and the assets of Wayne Burt Petrochemicals, erstwhile Bailey Hydro, for venturing into the Hydraulic Cylinders segment.
- We also established a new manufacturing facility at Chennai and set up an assembly unit at Hosur, near Bangalore to meet the requirements of Auto Components.
- We are a multi-location, multi-product company having a significant presence in sectors like Infrastructure, Automobiles, Power, General Engineering, Building & Construction among others. Driven by our guiding philosophy, we have successfully established our identity as a Powerhouse of Engineering Excellence.
Source: Pennar- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): Pennar Industries