HMM Infra Ltd is one of the largest and most renowned Steel Bridge Manufacturers in India having state of the art modern facilities with a capacity of 36000MT per annum dedicated only for steel bridges for Railways and Road Projects. HMM is approved by RDSO and is working with all the major Infra Companies (Government and Private) in India. To name a few:-
1. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL) | 2. DMRC | 3. Indian Railways | 4. L&T Construction | 5. Gayatri Projects | 6. IRB | 7. Tata Projects | 8. Gawar Construction | 9. AFCONS | 10. IRCON | 11. RVNL | 12. EIL | 13. KEC International | 14. MRIDCL | 15. J Kumar Infraprojects | 16. APCO | 17. NCRTC
“Over the years HMM has successfully executed more than 400 Steel Bridges Pan India spanning from Srinagar in the North to Kochi in the South, Kutch in the West and Kolkata in the East.”
Recently HMM has started Manufacturing and Fixing of Steel Channel Sleepers for Railway Bridges.
HMM Key Achievements:-
- Navi Mumbai Metro – HMM has manufactured the longest span ever made for any Metro Bridge in India having a length of 100 Mtrs and weighing more than 1500MT.
- ROB on Agra Lucknow Expressway – HMM has manufactured the first Open Web Girder Bridge in Skew. It has a Skew of 46 degree with a length of 84.7 mtr and width of 24 mtr. Each span weighed 1600MT.
- River Bridge in Himachal Pradesh – HMM has manufactured Composite Girder bridge of 64mtr span. The web height of the Composite Girder is 3750mm.
- Open Web Girder Railway Bridge for DFCCIL – Having up and down tracks in single Bridge Span with a loading of 32MT Axle Load. This type of bridge has been fabricated for the first time in India. Width of the bridge is more than 16 mtrs.
- Launching of River Bridge in curve – HMM has successfully launched 180mtr long (24 Mtr each span) river bridge in curvature in the state of Punjab. Special technology and launching methodology was applied for the same.
- ROB in MP – HMM has Launched 5 No Girders of 36mtr span in record time of 30 minutes during railway power block.
- 122 Meter OWG Fabrication – HMM has manufactured and supplied 10 spans of 122 meter long Open Web Girder Spans for MG Setu Patna Bridge.
- Pushing and Side Slew of BSG Bridge – HMM has recently successfully completed pushing and side slew of
48 meter long Bow String Girder ROB in Punjab.
- Bow String Girder Bridges – HMM takes the Lead in manufacturing the maximum number of Bow String Girder Bridges in India with single span weighing upto 1200MT.
- Habibganj Station Redevelopment – HMM has supplied 12 spans of 18 Meter RH Girders and 1000 MT FOB in the first Station Redevelopment Project of Indian Railways.
- KRCL Bridge on USBRL (Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla Rail link) – HMM has manufactured 8 No Spans of 64 meter long Composite Steel Plate Girder weighing 600 MT each having web height of 3850MM. These Girders are being push launched at a height of 120mtr (height of center pier) connecting 2 tunnels over a valley in Reasi J&K.
- C-5 Panting System – HMM is one of the first companies to use C-5 Japanese Painting system for Bridges in India.
- Composite Steel Girder Bridges for new railway line coming up connecting Punjab with the Chinese Border – HMM Infra is proud to be the first suppliers of Steel Bridges (first section) on one of the most Strategic projects of Indian Railways. The Plate Girder Height is one of the biggest ever manufactured i.e. 4000mm.
- Mumbai Monorail – HMM has manufactured and launched the longest span of Monorail B ridge in India having a length of 60.5 mtrs.
For more information visit: www.hmminfra.com
Article Source: HMM Infra Ltd. | This Product Expertise is a part of our Latest Magazine: Subscribe to our Magazine Today!