RITES Limited, a prime transport infrastructure consultancy and engineering firm signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Meghalaya Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MIDC) to provide Project Management Consultant (PMC) services.
- RITES Limited, a prime transport infrastructure consultancy and engineering firm, has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Meghalaya Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MIDC) to develop Multi-Modal Logistics projects in Meghalaya.
- As part of the MoU, RITES will be offering its expertise as a Project Management Consultant and shall undertake a comprehensive range of services for developing Multi-Modal Logistics projects in Meghalaya.
- The collaboration is set to improve logistics infrastructure within Meghalaya and enhance trade and transport opportunities, fostering economic development and easing access to the region.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- The company has an experience spanning 49 years and undertaken projects in over 55 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America, and the Middle East region.
Source: RITES- Press Release | Image Credit: RITES
Join us for the upcoming Railway Innovation Summit with 400+ Top Rail & Metro Industry Leaders on 30th Jan, 2024 in New Delhi, India. Register here and participate in the summit.