RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invites online e-tender for Supply, Installation, Services of contactless, Bluetooth enabled instruments for Quality Management Inspection & Testing at Modern Rail Coach Factory (MCF) at Raebareli (UP).
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/NRIO/02/MCF-QMS/RBL/EQUIPMENT
- Name of Work: Supply, Installation, Services of contactless, Bluetooth enabled instruments for Quality Management Inspection & Testing at Modern Rail Coach Factory (MCF) at Raebareli (UP).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 69.81 Lakh
- EMD: INR 69,810
- Completion Period: 02 Years
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 02nd July, 2022
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 14th July, 2022
- Pre- Bid Meeting: 07th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 09th July, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 14th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 15th July, 2022
Scope of Work:
- The system designed by the bidder should be capable of doing the following as per the Clause 2 of Section 3-Special Conditions and deliverables given in Section-5.
- Bidder will provide required hardware and software and prepare the quality control app and will share with MCF concerned officials for day-to-day monitoring of quality inspection. The software should be able to demonstrate following capabilities:
- Digitization of QAPs
- Capable of connecting all the digital gauges in real time
- Auto Email / Alert facility in case of non-conforming parts
- Development of software capable of handling & analyzing data as per existing QAP & Check list; with various useful reports for corrective and improvement actions. The reports on various defects with root cause, analysis, operator/workman wise, item wise / shop wise, variant wise to be made available periodically. The rolling stock certificate to be prepared and data to be uploaded electronically for all the coaches inspected by the RITES.
- All the instruments and equipment, related to Quality measurement, inspection and testing will be provided by the bidder. The instruments should be modern (including contactless measurement instruments). Laser Guided measuring instruments should be used on priority. All the digital instruments used by the contractor during inspection should be connected in real time to the system and the data captured through measurement should move automatically in the computer without manual intervention. All the arrangements to be provided by the successful bidder. Maintenance and operation will also be done by the successful bidder.
- The reports and data etc. from the software and inspection database of state inspection and analysis should be available through mobile based application in real time, for all the five shops (Shell Shop, Paint Shop, Bogie Shop, Wheel Shop & Furnishing Shop) activities carried out in these shops. The mobile app should be accessible to railway officials concerned through android based mobile cell phones.
- The app should have the capability to attach supportive documents including pictures, videos, Audio in case of subjective qualification features.
- The relevant documents that are used in the Inspection process should be used in digital form, in case of any deviation SMS/Email alert optional provisions should be available.
- The software is also to be integrated with ERP of MCF, as and when desired by MCF.
- MCF will provide access to their ERP system, as and when desired by MCF, for Master data to include part name, part code, supplier code, name etc. QAP Plan to be provided from ERP Microsoft dynamics 365 NAV through interfacing table and part disposition data will be given back to ERP through interfacing tables.
- Instrument observed data (connected through Bluetooth) should be transferred to the Main Server through Tablet connected with the internet after compensating the offset.
- Training- Bidder shall provide comprehensive training RITES manpower, so that they can handle and operate the supplied equipment and software.
- All the required manual and operating instructions including troubleshooting shall be provided by the bidder in English language (min 4 copies).
- The Bidder should have satisfactorily completed in the last 7 previous financial years up to the date of opening of the tender one “similar work” for a minimum 35% of the estimated cost of the bid.
- Completed work includes ongoing contracts subject to payment of bills amounting 35% of the estimated value. Works completed prior to the cut-off date shall not be considered.
- Similar Work shall mean the work of “Supply, installation, services of contactless, bluetooth enabled instruments/systems/input devices and transferring data measured by such instruments/systems/input devices to tab/desktop/laptop/app through software to generate paperless reports for Quality Management Inspection & Testing in manufacturing/transport/steel factory/oil and gas factory/power plants/infrastructure sector”. The firm shall submit proof/ supporting documents in this regard.
- The Bidder should submit the details of such completed works as per the format at Proforma-1 of Annexure – I and in Annexure – IX.
Source: RITES -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MCF