RITES Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, invites online e-tender for Construction of civil works including buildings, earthwork & formation, P-way, road and miscellaneous works for railway electrification of the existing single line between Bidar & Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) in the section Khanapur (excl.) – Taj Sultanpur (excl.) (Total RKM/TKM : 97/104) in Secunderabad Division of South Central Railway in Karnataka state.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/PU/SC/BIDR-KLBG/RE/Civil/2023/01
- Name of Work: Construction of civil works including buildings, earthwork & formation, P-way, road and miscellaneous works for railway electrification of the existing single line between Bidar & Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) in the section Khanapur (excl.) – Taj Sultanpur (excl.) (Total RKM/TKM : 97/104) in Secunderabad Division of South Central Railway in Karnataka state.
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 23.85 Crores
- EMD: INR 47.71 Lakhs
- Period of Completion: 360 Days
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 21st July, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 12th Aug, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 21st July, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th Aug, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 14th Aug, 2023
Scope of Work:
- Establishment of survey control points for accurate survey using high end survey equipment such as DGPS and Total Station connected with nearest GTS Benchmark and establishment of pillars.
- Provision of Earth work in-formation for Tower wagon Shed & Service roads, approach road for TSS as per site conditions and approved drawing.
- Planning, design, and construction of Service Buildings, OHE cum PSI depots, TSS, TWS, SP/SSP’s Buildings, AEE office cum Training Centre, S&T office, TRD office, S&T Structures, Relay Room, Battery Rooms, etc. as per approved drawing and client’s requirements.
- Planning, Design, and Construction of Residential Quarters (Type -2, Type-3, Type -4, and Type-5) with water supply and sewerage facilities, drainage, service roads, approach road, boundary walls, etc., at different locations, as per approved drawing and client’s requirements.
- Water Supply arrangements for the Residential Quarters, Office Buildings, Service Buildings, etc., as per approved drawing and client’s requirements.
- Transportation, handling, stacking, watching, protection, etc., for the construction and Track materials from manufacturer’s works/place of purchase to the working sites.
- Testing of Material, Quality of works, documentation as per ISO and RDSO/Railway/CPWD specifications and ensuring precautionary measures and safety arrangements.
- Providing Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) from a reputed supplier of RMC as per approved design mix, drawings, specifications, and contract agreement.
- Preparation and supply of “As Built” drawings.
The scope of general electrical works broadly consists of:
- External electrification works pertaining to cabling/overhead alignment & associated works for extension of power supply, street lighting etc.
- Modification to existing electrical installations as per site requirement.
- Dismantling/relocation of electrical installations as per site requirement.
- Modification to supply Authority’s power lines, up to & including 33 kV, to bring them in conformity with the Regulations for Crossing of Railway Track, 1987.
- Provision of high mast lighting system with luminaries at circulating areas/yards etc.
- Availing new power supply connections/augmentation of existing power supply connections to cater for new facilities including strengthening of power distribution system.
- Electrification of un-electrified level crossings.
- Provision of 11 kV/415 Volts electric sub-stations with equipment, panels etc.
- Provision of pumping system for water supply.
- Provision of battery charging and pre-cooling facilities.
- Provision of temporary arrangements for lights & fans during non-interlocking periods.
- Coordination with supply authorities for modification of power line crossings & availing/augmentation of load as required.
- Survey of project section to identify electrical works.
- Provision of DG sets, air cooling system, escalators, elevators, travelators and lifts etc.
- Earthing: Earthing shall be provided as per Indian Electricity (IE) Rules, 1956.
- This specification pertains to internal electrification of residential and service buildings on 3 phase, 415 volts or single phase, 230 Volts, 50 Hz Ac supply system, including provision of conduits with accessories, metal boxes and Boards, wiring, metering, protection, switchgear, UPS, stabilisers, energy savers, provision of fans & luminaries, pre-commissioning/ commissioning tests and handing over.
- Separate conduits shall be laid for:
- Emergency and non emergency circuits
- Power and lighting circuits
Annual Financial Turnover:
- The bidder should have achieved a minimum average annual financial turnover of Rs. 23.85 Crores (Rupees Twenty three crores and ninety lakhs only) during the last 3 Financial Years.
- The Annual financial turnover shall be operating revenue (excluding Income from other sources) as given under the head “Revenue/Income” in audited Profit and Loss Account.
- The Bidder should furnish Annual Financial Turnover for each of the last 3 Financial Years with average thereof in tabular form and give reference of the document (with page no.) relied upon in support of meeting the Qualification Criterion.
- The Bidder should submit a self-attested copy of the Audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement mentioning UDIN and Schedules, for the last three financial years. Provisional Audited financial statements or certified statements will not be accepted.
- If the Audited Balance Sheet for the immediately preceding year is not available in case of a work for which the last stipulated date for submission of the bids is before 30th September or in case, Government of India extends the date of conducting of AGM/Filing of Balance Sheet beyond 30th September, audited Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss Statements and other financial statements of the three Financial Years immediately preceding the previous Financial Year shall be adopted for evaluating the credentials of the Bidder. These provisions are also applicable in cases where JV is permitted.
Similar Works Experience:
For works in Normal Areas (other than Difficult Areas):
- The Bidder should have satisfactorily completed or substantially completed in his own name or proportionate share as a member of a Joint Venture:
- At least one similar work of minimum value of Rs 19.08 Crores, or
- At least two similar works each of minimum value of Rs. 11.92 Crores, or
- At least three similar works each of minimum value of Rs. 9.54 Crores during the last 7 (Seven) years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bid.
- Works completed prior to the cut-off date shall not be considered.
- Similar Works shall mean the work of “ Construction of any building with RCC framed structure of at least (G+1) floors”, carried out in India under a single contract (including additional work carried out under the contract).
- In case the Bidder (Indian Company) wishes to rely on a work completed abroad, the value of such completed work in foreign convertible currency shall be converted into Indian Rupees.
- The conversion rate shall be decided by RITES based on the rates of currency on the date of completion of work (the bidder to also submit the currency conversion rate as on completion date of the Credential Certificate relied upon by the bidder for the purpose of work experience).
- Further, such a bidder (Indian Company) should have also completed at least one Similar work of value minimum 40% of estimated cost of work, in India in the last seven years prior to the last stipulated date for submission of the Bids.
Source: RITES- Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR