RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, has invited tenders through E-Tendering Single Packet System for the work of “ Geotechnical Investigation for 11nos. of RCC Box bridges, 5 nos. of major bridges and 1no. of major bridge on Wardha River in connection with the Construction of Railway Siding at Mungoli – Nirguda Open Cast Mine of Wani Area of WCL ”
- Tender No.: RITES/GM/NGP/WCL/Wani/GT/T-06-2021
- Estimated Cost of Work: Rs. 16.80 Lakh
- Time for Completion: 60 days
- Bid submission Start Date & Time: 26.06.2021 11:00 Hrs
- Bid submission End Date & Time: 05.07.2021 11:00 Hrs.
- Bid Opening Date & Time: 06.07.2021 11:00 Hrs.
Scope of Work:
Geotechnical Investigation for 11nos. of RCC Box bridges, 5nos. of major bridges and 1 no. of major bridge on Wardha River in connection with the Construction of Railway Siding at Mungoli – Nirguda Open Cast Mine of Wani Area of WCL.
Brief Scope of work given below:
- Mobilization and Demobilization of machinery including making & installation of floating platform for Wardha river bridge including labour & skilled personnel required for soil investigation & exploration, Shifting of Drilling Rigs from Bore hole to Bore hole & removing the same after satisfactory completion of work including restoration of the site as directed by the Engineer –In-charge etc. complete.
- Vertical Boring 150mm dia. through all kinds of soils with suitable equipment.
- Drilling NX size through weathered rock / having N value >100 / Soft rock having RQD<50%
- Drilling NX size through hard rock using diamond bit up to 30m depth. RQD>50% borehole will be terminated in hard rock RQD >50% in continuation for 3m depth.
- Collecting un-disturbed soil samples in 100mm dia. 450mm long thin walled tube sampler at every 3 Mt. interval or at change of strata whichever occurs earlier from boreholes and sealing the container.
- Conducting standard penetration tests as per IS: 2131-1981 at 3Mt. interval or at change of strata and collecting the disturbed sample. Packaging and labeling the same.
- Preserving, Proper packing, handling and transportation of selected rock core samples from site to RITES Ltd., RPO-NGP Office at 1, RITES Bhawan, Kadbi Chowk, Nagpur – 440004
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 46 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations.
- In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR