RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways has invited tenders for the work of “ Design, Drawing, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV OHE system with modification in connection with construction of connectivity with proposed feeder line of East Rail Corridor within the lease hold boundary of project for coal evacuation through rail at Chhal Opencast Seam III (6MTY) Project, Raigarh Area, Dist. Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, from Ch.8400 to Ch.9630.110 at Bilaspur Division, S.E.C.Rly.”
- Tender Reference Number: 08/OT/SECL-CHHAL/ Electrical OHE-General /2021
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 3.78 Crore
- Time for Completion: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 19-Jul-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 03-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 19-Jul-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 03-Aug-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 04-Aug-2021
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work under this contract includes Design, Drawing, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV OHE system including all OHE related works like Bracket Erection, Contact Catenary stringing, Adjustment of OHE, Tower Wagon checking etc for proposed railway track for “Design, Drawing, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 25 KV OHE system with modification in connection with construction of connectivity with proposed feeder line of East Rail Corridor within the lease hold boundary of project for coal evacuation through rail at Chhal Opencast Seam III (6MTY) Project, Raigarh Area, Dist. Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, from Ch.8400 to Ch.9630.110 at Bilaspur Division, S.E.C.Rly”.
- The Contractor has to work along with other agencies in and around the area allotted for his works.
- He should execute all his works in complete co-ordination and co-operation with all such agencies and provide access to other agencies so that at no time either his work or the work of other agencies is stopped or delayed.
- In case of any dispute in this regard, the decision of the Engineer-in-charge or his representative will be final and binding on the Contractor.
- No claim for idle labour, plant and machinery under any circumstances will be entertained by the SECL /RITES.
- For work close to railway line, road telephone line, power line (both underground and overhead) and structures, all precautions should be taken for ensuring that during the execution of the work no damage is caused to such assets and also no obstruction is caused to the movement of trains/road traffic.
- The work to be governed by this contract shall cover Design, Procurement, Fabrication,
- Transportation to destination in safe custody at site, Insurance, Supply, Erection, Testing and commissioning of the system of the following:-
- Provision of OHE mast foundation, mast ,bracket erection, stringing of OHE within the railway boundary along with work under power block.
- Electrification of Station Building, S&T Equipment, SM, ESM, Telephone Equipment, Rest Room & Platform at proposed crossing Station.
- Electrification of Yard lighting by installing a 30 mtr High Mast light system (R&D & Loading Yard).
- Co-ordination with SEC Railway both at the Divisional and Headquarters level.
- Sectioning Diagram, LOP, CSD,SED, Profile Drawing and other working drawings and get it approved from SEC Railway.
- Preparation of “As Erected Drawings” furnishing 6 copies and 2 nos. of RTF for covering all drawing after approval and 2 nos. of editable Soft copies.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 46 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and the Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations.
- In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR