RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, acting for and on behalf of South Eastern Coalfields Limited has invited for the work of “Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Indoor & Outdoor gears of Signalling & Telecommunication system including Distributed Electronic Interlocking system in connection with proposed Railway siding for Silo Loading System for Dipka open Cast Mines at Dipka Area . ”
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/CO/RI/SnT/Dipka/ SECL/2021-22
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 21.68 Crore
- Time for Completion: 12 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 02-Sep-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 27-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 02-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 27-Sep-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 28-Sep-2021
Scope of work:
- The scope of work envisaged in this contract shall include but not limited to supply of telecom. Materials/equipments like telecommunication cables (OFC, quad cable & PIJF cable), OFC joint enclosure, OFC measuring instruments, Muxes, STM-1 Equipments isolation transformers, jointing kits of various types etc, installation and commissioning of telecommunication system as per the specifications, drawings & as per the directives in the tender documents.
- Telecom work is involved in Junction Cabin, Crossing Station and In-plant yard Cabins. Existing railway communication facilities such as Section Control, Dy Control, TPC, Engg Control and Loco Control etc shall also be extended from the connecting Station of NC Railway. OFC & 6 Quad telecom cable shall be laid from Unchdih and Meja Road stations of NC Railway to In-plant cabins via Junction Cabin and Crossing station. 6
- Quad cable shall be used for Block working, Emergency communication, Point to Point Communication & Digital Axle counters. OFC shall be used for long distance communication and to transfer the data from and to the required locations.
- Point to point communication shall be provided between Unchdih station (NCR) – Junction Cabin, Meja Road station (NCR) – Junction Cabin, Junction Cabin – Crossing Station and Crossing station – in-plant yard cabins. In addition, VHF other required communication shall also be provided as per directives of Engineer in-Charge.
Route Survey for 6 Quad Telecom Cable:
- Preliminary Cable Route Survey.
- Points covered in Preliminary Survey.
- Proposed Cable Route Plan.
- Information in Cable Route Plan.
- Detailed Cable Route Plan.
- Main item of work.
- Finalization of Cable Route Plan.
- Finalization of tapping diagram.
- Isolated Telephone Circuits.
- Length of 6 quad telecom cable.
- Size and Length of Derivation cable and Route Charts.
- Preparation of Joint Schedule.
- Materials required for Protective work.
- Communication arrangement in Major Yard & stations.
- Special Problem of the section.
- Materials required.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 47 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries including Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR