RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways has invited Tender for the work of “ Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Indoor & Outdoor gears of Signalling & Telecommunication system including Electronic Interlocking system and allied works in connection with Replacement of existing RRI system by SSI system at Steel Works Station BSL”.
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/CO/RI/SnT/SWS/Bokaro Steel Limited/2021
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 30,11,61,714/-
- Time for Completion: 17 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 07-Jul-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 02-Aug-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 07-Jul-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 02-Aug-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 03-Aug-2021
Scope of work:
- The scope of work envisaged in this contract shall include but not limited to supply of telecom.
- Materials/equipments like telecommunication cables (OFC, quad cable & PIJF cable), OFC joint enclosure, OFC measuring instruments, Muxes, STM-1 Equipments isolation transformers, jointing kits of various types etc, installation and commissioning of telecommunication system as per the specifications, drawings & as per the directives in the tender documents.
- Telecom work is involved in Junction Cabin, Crossing Station and In-plant yard Cabins.
- Existing railway communication facilities such as Section Control, Dy Control, TPC, Engg Control and Loco Control etc shall also be extended from the connecting Station of NC Railway.
- OFC & 6 Quad telecom cable shall be laid from Unchdih and Meja Road stations of NC Railway to In-plant cabins via Junction Cabin and Crossing station.
- 6 Quad cable shall be used for Block working, Emergency communication, Point to Point Communication & Digital Axle counters.
- OFC shall be used for long distance communication and to transfer the data from and to the required locations. Point to point communication shall be provided between Unchdih station(NCR) – Junction Cabin , Meja Road station (NCR) – Junction Cabin, Junction Cabin – Crossing Station and Crossing station – in-plant yard cabins.
- In addition , VHF other required communication shall also be provided as per directives of Engineer in-Charge .
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 46 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
- RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations.
- In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
About Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest steel-making companies in India and one of the Maharatna’s of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials.
- SAIL manufactures and sells a broad range of steel products
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR