RITES Ltd., a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, has invited tender for the work of Sub Consultancy services for Geotechnical Investigations for provision of New line between Solapur-Tuljapur-Osmanabad (84km).
- Tender Reference Number: RITES/UIMUM/CR/SURUMD/TUL/104C
- Name of Work: Sub Consultancy services for Geotechnical Investigations for provision of New line between Solapur-Tuljapur-Osmanabad (84km).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 95.71 Lakhs
- Time for Completion: 06 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22-Sep-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 30-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 06-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 07-Oct-2021
Scope of Work:
- Bore log to be taken and soil investigation has to be carried out for bore holes with the approved laboratory & location and levels are to be shown with GPS coordinates and GTS benchmarks respectively. Permanent GTS/TBM is to be pegged as per engineering code.
- The number and location of bore holes to be taken is as per provision in Engineering code for banks, structures, minor bridges, FOBs, ROBs, RUBs & for Important Major Bridges on each pier/ abutment and other locations where required for execution project as per practice in vogue.
- The firm has to plan the requirement of bore logs for geotechnical investigation in consultation with RITES/Railways as per actual requirement.
- Detailed Geotechnical Investigation Report including proper logging of bore logs duly indicating its sequence and recording necessary geotechnical properties will be prepared.
- The geotechnical investigation reports (3 sets) should be submitted to RITES and the Railway office and approval should be taken from the Railways/RITES.
- Additionally, soil samples in standard boxes shall be submitted to the Railway and should be kept at the location suggested by Railways.
- All the material, tools, plants, equipment, stationary, transportation required will be borne by the agency.
- The testing of the samples is to be done through NABL approved laboratories.
The work shall comprise of:
- Taking the bore holes for Geotechnical investigations as specified location in the Engineering code at above and other locations as required for designing of the structure in consultation with RITES and Railways.
- Driving bore holes, collecting strata samples in the prescribed manner and testing of samples etc. as per BIS specifications from NABL approved laboratory.
- The bore log report shall comprise of location in GPS co-ordinates and levels in
- GTS bench mark format along with location sketch with reference to fixed structure in the vicinity.
- The log samples are to be collected and preserved in the standard boxes with due tags and shall be handed over to the Railway along with a report.
- SBC at Every strata/Change of strata should be provided in the report.
- The site of work is spread from Osmanabad to Solapur stations of Central Railway spanning over an approximate stretch of 84km.
- The bores are generally proposed at FOB, major/minor bridges, ROB/RUB, tunnel, utility structures and for formation of proposed lines.
- The borehole locations will be finally decided by the RITES/Railway representative based on site feasibility & the requirements.
Location plan of each bore showing ground level/rail level with respect to GTS benchmark and references from fixed structures will have to be prepared by the contractor as per joint visit with Railways/RITES officials. Approval of borehole location plan from RITES and Railways to be obtained prior to execution.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 47 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries including Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Tender documents may be downloaded from CPPP website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app and from RITES website https://www.rites.com.
Source: RITES-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment