In continuation to the tender for Construction of Bridges, P-way and other Miscellaneous works at Awagarh, Jalesar City & Shiwala Tehu station, RITES Ltd., has now invited e-tender for the work of “Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Indoor and Outdoor gears of Signaling and Telecommunication system for Construction of P.R Siding at Gorbi Block B Project of NCL, Distt:- Singrauli (MP).”
- E-Tender No.: RITES /RPO-LKO/5933/NCL/GORBI BLOCK-B/S&T
- Name of Work: Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Indoor and Outdoor gears of Signaling and Telecommunication system for Construction of P.R Siding at Gorbi Block B Project of NCL, Distt-Singrauli (MP).
- Estimated Cost of Work: INR 5.74 Crore
- Time for Completion: 09 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 22-Mar-2021
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 08-Apr-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 22-Mar-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 08-Apr-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 09-Apr-2021
Brief Scope of Work:
Gorbi siding takes off from Mahadaiya Railway Station and it is owned by NCL as a loading point. In order to increase the capacity of siding and to achieve the safety, signaling work is to be taken up in the yard which involves:
- Installation of new EI system for proposed signaling plan.
- Installation of new VDU based panel to operate newly installed signals and points of the yard.
- Outdoor Signaling works such as cable laying, installation & wiring of point machines, signals, location boxes, track circuits etc.
- Absolute block working between Mahadaiya and Gorbi Panel with the help of UFSBI.
- Other misc. jobs incidental for completion of the work.
Tentative signaling plan of the yard is enclosed with the tender document for better understanding of the work. However, drawing is subject to change.
Bidders are required to enrol on the e-Procurement module of the Central Public Procurement Portal (URL: https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app ) by clicking on the link “Online Bidder Enrolment” on the CPP Portal which is free of charge.
Conditions for supply of EI equipment:
- The bidder must take OEM/its RDSO approved Indian partner’s authorized breakup of numbers of each cards/modules & other accessories. Bidder may quote as per their card configuration and list should be attached as Annexure.
- While bidding, bidder should submit the authorization of RDSO approved source (OEM or its RDSO approved source) from which the EI is being taken. After the award of the contract, MOU with same RDSO approved source whose authorisation is taken at the time of bidding covering supply of the equipment of the EI, installation, testing and commissioning of EI by the same RDSO approved source including after sales support required during the warranty period and beyond the warranty period before supply of equipment is undertaken.
Electronic Interlocking System:
- This work includes Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of complete Signal & Telecommunication system with Electronic Interlocking (EI), Integrated Power Supply, Point Machines, Conventional DC track Circuit/Axle Counter, Block Instrument/BPAC, Indoor & outdoor Signal & Telecommunication cables and telecom equipment at the yards.
- The complete work shall be carried out according to the Technical specifications and drawings approved by the RITES and shall confirm to the provisions of Indian Railway Signal Engineering Manual, Manual for special requirement of Signaling in 25KV A.C. electrified area (RE Manual) and Schedule of dimensions in the section.
- Equipments like EI, IPS, Digital Axle Counter & Datalogger etc. shall be installed by the OEM as per the check list issued by RDSO/OEM, if any.
About RITES Limited:
- RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category-I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, having diversified services and geographical reach.
- Company has an experience spanning 46 years and has undertaken projects in over 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East region.
- RITES Limited is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia).
Source: RITES-Tender | Image credit (Representational): MoR