Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited proposals through e-tendering single stage, one packet e-bid system from RLDA Empanelled Financial & Marketing Consultants Panel 2of RLDA for above mentioned subject as per following details, with estimated cost of work Rs. 12.91 Lakhs per site. The Site details are as below:-
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CT- 42 of 2021
- Name of Work: Engagement of Architectural, Financial & Marketing Consultant from RLDA Empanelled Consultants under Panel 2 for providing consultancy services for Whitefield Colony Re-development integrated with the station in Bangalore division of South Western Railway.
- Document Download Start Date: 17-Sep-2021
- Document Download End Date: 08-Oct-2021
- Bid Submission Start Date: 17-Sep-2021
- Bid Submission End Date: 08-Oct-2021
- Bid Opening Date: 08-Oct-2021
About the project:
- Indian Railways (IR) has Railway Colony at almost every location in India; most of these colonies require re-development and leasing of surplus land for residential and other permissible uses. The subject under consideration is for the consultancy for Whitefield Colony re-development Integrated with Station in Bangalore Division of South Western Railway.
- For development of the surplus land for commercial development, RLDA (a statutory authority) was constituted in November 2006 by an amendment to the Railway Act 1989 as a separate entity under the Ministry of Railways to undertake all tasks related to property development on railway land under the control of the Ministry of Railways.
- In order to expedite the commercial utilization of the sites, RLDA had empanelled reputed Consultants having in-depth experience in the fields of (i) Architectural & Real Estate and (ii) Financial & Marketing separately. The Empanelment of Consultants in the field of Financial & Marketing was done by RLDA videletter No. RLDA/2018/RFE/Financial Consultant/168/Pt-1-Part (1) dated 01.07.2021and following 13 Consultants were Empanelled:-
- Darashaw& Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Ernst & Young LLP
- CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd.
- Knight Frank (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- JLL Property Consultants (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Feedback Infra Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon
- CRISIL Risk & Infrastructure Solutions Ltd.
- Consortium of ADROIT & Co.& RSP Advisorsix) Cushman & Wakefield India Pvt.Ltd.
- InnovestAdvisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
- RITES Limited.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP.
- Anarock Property Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Note:- The empaneled consultant Under Panel 1 in the field of Financial & Marketing was by RLDA vide letter No. RLDA/2018/RFE/Financial Consultant/168/Pt-1-Part (1) dated 01.07.2021 are also eligible for marketing of this site.
The primary objective of this consultancy is to:-
- For Architects and Real Estate Consultants:
- Study and survey the site, collect and verify land records, and prepare feasibility reports.
- Preliminary design & architectural concept plans.
- Architectural concept plans for the redevelopment works,(iv)All scope stated in Activity-1& Activity-2.
- For Financial and Marketing Consultants:
- Develop the financial model, suggest a project model.
- Customise the bid documents based on RLDA’s standard bid document.
- Market the project.
- Assist RLDA in managing the bidding process for the development of the project and selection of the developer/bidder generally through a one stage two packet bidding system (unless there is a specific merit in going for a two stage tendering system justified by the Consultant).
- All scope stated in Activity-4 and/or 5.
- In order to ensure:-
- Maximum participation and higher competition among prospective bidders.
- Higher returns to RLDA with adequate safeguards against risks.
- Attractive projects models for developers in terms of achievement of permitted FSI and realization of greater value for the site.
- That the bidding process is completed smoothly leading finally to signing of agreement with the selected Developer/Bidder.
The complete Tender Document can be viewed/downloaded (for view purpose only and not for bidding) on free view tab of the e-tendering portal i.e. www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA free of cost or link on Tender section of RLDA website.
Source: RLDA-Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR