Share with your network
Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Consultancy services for feasibility study, Detailed Master Planning, urban designing, Engineering & Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and providing all other documents required for major upgradation of Renigunta Railway station of Guntakal Division, South Central Railway.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CT-18 of 2022
- Name of Work: Consultancy services for feasibility study, Detailed Master Planning, urban designing, Engineering & Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) and providing all other documents required for major upgradation of Renigunta Railway station of Guntakal Division, South Central Railway.
- Estimated Cost: INR 36 Lakh
- EMD: INR 72 Thousand
- Completion Period: 3 Months
- Document Download Start Date: 28th June, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 12th July, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 28th June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 12th July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 12th July, 2022
Scope of Services:
- The services to be performed by the Consultant shall include but not be limited to the scope indicated in Clause 3 of TOR. Consultant shall also perform all such services and activities which are not specified herein but that might be required for achieving the Objective of the Consultancy specified in Clause 2 above, framing of the reports and deliverables listed at Clause 4&5 of TOR and completing the Consultancy in terms of Clause 6,7,8 and 9 of this section.
- The outline scope of services to be performed by the Consultant shall include but not limited to the following:
- Review of previous reports (if any)/ available plans / drawings / data and verify the available drawings details at the site;
- Traffic study and development of integrated traffic plans;
- Studies, Surveys and Investigations:
- Engineering Survey;
- Collection of land plans and master plan of station, if any
- Ascertaining condition, ownership and usage of structures;
- Exiting utilities mapping, assess and plan permanent and temporary diversion of utilities;
- Land due diligence (ascertaining land title in favour of Railways from the concerned Authorities) ascertaining land title in favour of Railway.
- Building condition survey; and
- Study of identification of sensitive structures;
- Overlapping of survey and development plan on Google maps, revenue maps etc.
- Soil exploration for preliminary design of structures.
- Applicable Development control norms;
- Assessment of additional requirement of utility infrastructure such as power, water, solid waste management, sewage treatment etc as well as their availability for the Project;
- Relocation plan of buildings and structures;
- Development of Concept Plans & Master Plan of the project: The Consultant shall follow the applicable laws, bylaws and Master Plan of the city with a view to enabling an ‘in principle’ approval of municipal authorities.
- Construction methodology, sequencing, scheduling and time frame;
- Social impact assessment including Resettlement & Rehabilitation Plan (R&R), if any;
- Environment Impact Assessment and to actively work with Authority and obtain environment clearance of entire Project, if required;
- Heritage Impact Assessment, if required.
- Preliminary designs and review / update of design criteria/outline specifications for the Mandatory Works and Architectural Controls for the Project including areas identified for commercial and/or other development identified in the Master Plan.
- Project Cost and Cost Estimates; (facility wise)
- Market assessment/Demand assessment of the alternative project proposals.
- Prepare submissions (if required, its revision also), for the purpose of obtaining in principle statutory approval/clearances for the Master Plan and obtain such clearances.
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Railways for the development of Railway land.
- It has four key mandates as a part of its development plan, namely leasing of commercial sites, colony redevelopment, station redevelopment and multi-functional complexes.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA.
Source: RLDA -Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR
Be the first to comment