Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Grant of lease for commercial development for approximately 1898.24 sqm of railway land at Rana Pratap Nagar Station, Udaipur, Rajasthan on lease for a period of 60 years.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/2023/RFP/CD-25
- Name of Work: Grant of lease for commercial development for approximately 1898.24 sqm of railway land at Rana Pratap Nagar Station, Udaipur, Rajasthan for 60 years lease period.
- Reserve Price: INR 9.04 Crore
- EMD: INR 30 Lakh
- Document Download Start Date: 18th May, 2023
- Document Download End Date: 13th July, 2023
- Pre- Bid Meeting: 01st June, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 18th May, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 13th July, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 13th July, 2023
- The Railway land at Rana Pratap Nagar (site is situated in Jodhpur Division of North Western Railway and is located near Railway Station Rana Pratap Nagar, with an access from Sardar Patel Marg 20 mtr wide (proposed to be widened to 45 mtr). As shown in site plans enclosed at Annexure-II & III of Schedule-I of part-V of present RFP. The site enjoys very good connectivity to different parts of the city.
- The offered Lease Premium and Annual Lease Rent in form-12 of part-III of “Instructions to Bidders and Bid Forms” of present RFP are for Built up Area of 4998 sqm as per standard BAR of 2.0 (on area 2499 Sqm) (Effective BAR-2.63 on area 1898.24) taken by RLDA in present bid document in accordance to provisions of “Model Rajasthan (Urban Areas) Building Regulations-2020”.
- As the subject site is situated on Sardar Patel Marg 20 mtr wide (ROW 45.0 mtr proposed as per Master Plan-2031) as such maximum permissible BAR (by including additional BAR over and above standard BAR of 2.0 on payment of Betterment Levy Charges as per provisions of Regulation No. 10.9 and other relevant Regulations of “Model Rajasthan (Urban Areas) Building Regulations-2020”) at subject site can be quite higher than standard BAR of 2.0 subject to adherence of relevant Regulations of “Model Rajasthan (Urban Areas) Building Regulations-2020” by selected bidder.
- Accordingly, bidder/s shall note that selected bidder can avail additional BAR over and above standard BAR of 2.0 as mentioned above on payment of Betterment Levy Charges as per provisions of Regulation No. 10.9 and other relevant Regulations of “Model Rajasthan (Urban Areas) Building Regulations-2020”.
- However, if selected bidder avails/utilises above mentioned additional BAR over and above standard BAR of 2.0 after payment of Betterment Levy Charges as per provisions of Regulation No. 10.9 of “Model Rajasthan (Urban Areas) Building Regulations-2020, then selected bidder has to pay to RLDA additional Lease Premium and Annual Lease Rent over and above their offered Lease Premium and Annual Lease Rent in form-12 of part-III of “Instructions to Bidders and Bid Forms” of present RFP as per provisions of Article-5 of GCLA (Part-II of RFP).
- In this regard, bidder/s shall note that after issue of Letter of Acceptance to successful bidder in subject tender or at any time up to approval of successful bidder/Lessee’s Building plans for commercial development of subject site by concerned authority & RLDA (i.e. before commencement of construction of building by lessee on subject site ), if RLDA came to know that the maximum permissible Built up Area at subject site is more than the above mentioned Built up Area of 4998.00sqm as per applicable Building Bye-laws or Rules of state Government /concerned local body of state government and same is technically achievable, then the above offered Lease Premium and Annual Lease Rent shall be increased by RLDA on pro-rata basis to cater for increased Built up Area over the Built up Area of 4998.00 sqm mentioned in bid document of subject site even if the Selected Bidder/Lessee did not utilize such increased Built up Area for Commercial Development of subject site.
- The existing land use of the subject site is “Residential” as per Letter of Karyalya Nagar Vikas Pranyas dated 23.09.2021 which is enclosed at Annexure-VIII of present RFP Part-V. In accordance to provisions of Govt. of Rajasthan, Urban Development & Housing Department’s order dated 21.6.2018 on commercial development of Railway Land, RLDA vide letter dated 25.08.2021 had submitted necessary Road Network Plan in connection with commercial development of subject site for approval of Nagar Nigam Karyalya,– Udaipur( copy of RLDA’s letter dated 25.08.2021 along with copy of Road Network Plan of subject site and copy of Govt. of Rajasthan’s order dated 21.6.2018 are enclosed at Annexure-IX of Schedule-I (Part-A) of part-V of present RFP).
- The approval of the above-mentioned Road Network Plan of the subject site from Nagar Nigam Karyalya, Udaipur is awaited. In this regard, Bidders are advised to note provisions of clause -11 of Special Conditions of Lease Agreement (SCLA) part-IV of this RFP which pertains to Exit Clause if RLDA did not receive above mentioned approval of Road Network Plan of subject site from Nagar Nigam Karyalya, Udaipur in prescribed time.
- The site is to be given on lease for a period of 60 years for development of subject Railway land for Commercial use on “ as is where is basis” in accordance to applicable local building Bye-laws & Regulations of concerned local body of state government in this regard.
- In this regard, the bidder/s must also note that all the conditions/provisions (including payment of required Internal and External Development charges and building plan approval charges etc as decided by concerned local body of state government in connection with commercial development of subject site by selected bidder to concerned local body of state government) mentioned by Nagar Nigam Karyalya,- Udaipur or any other local body/Authority while conveying approval of Road Network Plan (in connection with commercial development of subject site) as mentioned in para-1.1.3 above to RLDA, shall have to be fully complied by selected bidder at selected bidder’s own cost and resources.
- Subject to the applicable Local Building Bye-laws & Regulations of concerned local body under Government of Rajasthan, conditions mentioned in para- 1.1.2 & 1.1.3 above and approval of Building Plans from concerned Local body of Rajasthan State Government, the Bidder will have his discretion to plan, organise and construct the inner spaces both horizontally and vertically to suit his business plans.
Scope of the Project:
- The Selected Bidder shall carry out the development as per local building Bye-laws.
- The Selected Bidder shall, at its own risk, cost, expense and charges in connection with or incidental to the performance of the obligations of the Selected Bidder under this agreement shall procure all the requisite applicable permits for the development of the site and arrange to design, finance, construct and develop the site.
- No claim shall be entertained on this account. The selected Bidder/Developer shall also have to obtain approval of building plans as well as all required NOCs for construction of building in connection with commercial development of the subject site from concerned Government Authorities at their own risk, cost and expenses.
- The selected Bidder/ Developer shall have to pay all applicable charges for all approvals as per applicable rules and regulations of concerned Local body of Rajasthan state Government and any other concerned authorities in this regard.
- However, RLDA, without any liability thereof, will assist the Lessee in obtaining the required approval/permits purely on best-effort basis and not as a contractual obligation.
- In the event of delay or failure in obtaining the required approval/permits, the Lessee shall not be deemed absolved of its own responsibility and RLDA shall not in any way be liable for the approval/permits or for non-receipt thereof for any reason whatsoever nor for any loss or damage arising in consequence of such delay or non-receipt.
- The Bidder shall be permitted to market and sub-lease Built-up Area for usage of any legal and lawful activities.
- The standard BAR for the site is 2.00. Present Bid has been invited for land parcel as shown in plan in Part-V of RFP.
- Relief against delay on account of OSR (open space for recreation): Not Applicable
- In case the Bidder is a consortium, the aggregate Technical Eligibility and Financial Eligibility of individual Members of the consortium can be considered for meeting the minimum required criteria provided each of such Members holds at least 10% of the equity (for consideration of Technical Eligibility) and 26% of the equity (for consideration of Financial Eligibility) in the consortium.
- Further, the lead Member of the consortium must have a minimum of 50% of the Financial Eligibility specified in sub – Para 4.0(B) above.
Experience of Holding/Subsidiary Entity:
- Technical experience of a direct holding/subsidiary entity (having ownership of or being owned by, as the case be, by more than 50%) of a Bidder/Member can be considered for determining the Technical Eligibility of the Bidder provided such a holding/subsidiary entity furnishes an undertaking for supporting the Bidder in the specified Bid Form.
- In case the parent and subsidiaries are both foreign companies, the definition of the holding/subsidiary relationship as per the Companies Act, 2013 will apply.
Eligibility for a Partnership Firm:
- A registered Limited Liability Partnership firm (LLP) is eligible for bidding.
- Other than registered Limited Liability Partnership firms (LLP) are not eligible, however in case, Partner(s) of such Partnership Firms can participate as individuals or form a Consortium.
- The following requirements also need to be fulfilled:
- The Partnership Firm must be a registered partnership firm under the provisions of Partnership Act, 1932.
- The Firm must be in existence and in operation during the Bid Submission Date.
- The Partnership Firm shall furnish an undertaking to support the Bidder, in the Bid Forms- 9A & 10A.
- This undertaking must be signed by all partners of the firm or by a partner duly authorised by all partners in this behalf.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA
Source: RLDA- Tender | Image Credit (representational): MoR