Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) has invited Proposal through e-tendering mode for Request for Proposal (RFP) for appointment of Authority Engineer for providing project management services for Major upgradation of Delhi Cantt., Muzaffarpur and Lucknow railway stations.
- Tender Reference Number: RLDA/RFP/CT-20 of 2022
- Name of Work: Request for Proposal (RFP) for appointment of Authority Engineer for providing project management services for Major upgradation of Delhi Cantt., Muzaffarpur and Lucknow railway stations.
- Estimated Cost: INR 7,49,00,000 Crore
- EMD: INR 5,24,500 Lakh
- Document Download Start Date: 16th June, 2022
- Document Download End Date: 21st July, 2022
- Pre Bid Meeting: 23rd June, 2022
- Bid Submission Start Date: 16th June, 2022
- Bid Submission End Date: 21st July, 2022
- Bid Opening Date: 21st July, 2022
Scope of Work:
- Authority intends to appoint Authority Engineer for Project Management Services (PMS) which shall include supervision, monitoring, reporting, scheduling and other work as per the objective outlined below:
- The Terms of Reference (the “TOR”) for the Authority Engineer are being specified pursuant to the proposed EPC Project for major upgradation of Delhi Cantt., Muzaffarpur and Lucknow railway stations on EPC mode and a copy of Draft EPC Agreement (the “EPC Agreement”) for major upgradation of Delhi CanttMuzaffarpur and Lucknow railway stations, which are annexed hereto and marked as Appendix-III to form part of this TOR.]
- The Authority Engineer shall perform the role of authority engineer including all duties, functions and obligations as detailed in the EPC Agreement.
- The objectives of PMS, are to assist the Authority in implementation of the above mentioned Project, from the stage of verification/establishment of reference points/data provided by the Authority and/or as mentioned in the EPC Agreement, to the stage of successful completion of all the contemplated works of the Project through the Contractor employed for implementation of the Project with the specified safety and security, testing and commissioning of the Project and handing over the completed Project to the Authority or its authorized representative, duly ensuring safety at work sites, safety of running trains, people, structures and properties adjacent to work sites, by proper verification/deployment/suggestion of methods and means in tune with contract conditions between the Authority and the Contractor duly following the provisions, regulations, policies, procedures & guidelines, Ministry of Railway’s Rules, Regulations, procedures, local laws, bye laws &rules and regulations, etc., within the specified Project time schedule, with the appropriate suggestions and/or use, as applicable, to achieve overall economy and functionality.
- This also includes the works like getting ‘as built/completion’ drawings prepared by the Contractor, preparation of the required applications and documents for obtaining the sanction of Commissioner of Railway Safety and Government Electrical Inspector and getting such required sanctions, exercising supervision on the execution of works, arranging for traffic blocks, where necessary, making measurement of works done for arranging payments to the Contractor, affecting various recoveries statutory or otherwise from the running bills of the concerned Contractor, interaction and co-ordination with authorized representatives of Railway Administration, and various governmental/other bodies/agencies involved.
- In a nutshell the objectives of the PMS are to assist the Authority to implement the Project in conformity with the EPC Agreement, Railways’ rules and regulations, and codes Local laws.
- Sub-consultancy will not be considered as eligible experience.
- For claiming the desired experience, Bidder shall have to submit a valid proof acceptable to the Authority.
- In case the work experience is for the work executed outside India, the Bidder(s) have to submit the completion / experience certificate issued by the owner/ director of the company/ government authority of availing services duly signed & stamped, and affidavit to the correctness of the completion / experience certificates.
- The Bidder shall also get the completion/experience certificate attested by the Indian Embassy / Consulate / High Commission in the respective country. In the event of submission of completion / experience certificate by the Bidder in a language other than English, the English translation of the same shall be duly authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce of the respective country and attested by the Indian Embassy / Consulate / High Commission in the respective country.
- In case the Bidder claims its relevant experience from an assignment undertaken in a JV/Consortium, receipts from its share of the fee from such assignment, as certified by Statutory Auditor or CA as the case may be, shall be reckoned to be considered as an Eligible Assignment.
The complete document can be downloaded from www.tenderwizard.in/RLDA
Source: RLDA -Tender | Image Credit (representational): RLDA