Rail Vikas Nigam Limited has received Letter of Award from Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation (HRIDC) for Package No. C-4: Composite Contract Package in connection with New BG Railway Line of HORC project.
The HORC project details are mentioned below:
- Design & Construction of Twin Tunnel using NATM and cut & cover method from km 24.850 to km 29.580;
- Design & Installation of Ballastless Track (excluding supply of rails) from km 24.843 to km 29.680;
- Detailed Design, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of General Electrical Services including Supply, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of 11 kV HT/LT power and Control Cable Network. GIS Substation (11/0.433) kVA, Tunnel lighting system, etc. from km 24.843 to km 29.680;
- Design & Construction of Embankment. Bridges and other miscellaneous works from km 12.00 to km 18.00.
- The cost of the project is Rs. 10,884,924,938.08/-
- Time period by which the order(s)/contract(s) is to be executed is 1460 Days (04 years).
- The company began its operation in 2005 with the appointment of a Board of Directors.
- The company was granted Miniratna status in September 2013.
- RVNL has been rated “Excellent” for the 9 successive years by the Department of Public Enterprises.
- RVNL has also been ranked 1st amongst the Railway PSEs for the 4 times out of the last 5 years.
- The turnover of the company for the financial year 2019-20 has increased by 44.44%.
- The authorised share capital of the company is Rs. 3000 cr. with paid up share capital of Rs. 2085 crore
- The company has been listed after its disinvestment of its stake of 12.16% of the company through IPO.
Source: RVNL- Press Release | Image Credit (representational): MoR