Share with your network
- SER has registered a remarkable growth in Coal loading in the first six months i.e. April to September of the current financial year (2022-23). During this period, SER has loaded 25.51 Million Tonnes of Coal, which is 28.06% more than the corresponding period of previous fiscal.
- The revenue generation from Coal loading has also registered a substantial rise of 63% with a total earnings of 2672.68 Crore.
- South Eastern Railway has loaded a total 97.86 Million Tonnes of originating freight in the first six months of the current financial year (2022-23).
- During this period, the revenue generation from originating freight loading has also increased to Rs 8488.99 crore as against Rs. 7786.70 crore in the same period of the previous year. Therefore, the earnings performance of SER has enhanced by 9.02%.
- The main commodities of Freight loading during this period were Coal, Iron Ore, Pig Iron & Finished Steel, Cement, Petroleum Products etc.
Source: South Eastern Railway -Press Release | Image Credit (representational): SCR