Shri Yatish Kumar gets an additional charge as he is appointed as new Chairman & Managing Director of Braithwaite & Co. Limited.
- Shri Yatish Kumar, a 1996 batch Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME) is currently posted in Eastern Railway (ER) and holds the post of Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage & Wagon Workshop, Liluah.
- Shri Yatish Kumar has more than 25 years of glorious experience working with Indian Railways in various capacities. He had also been an integral part of Braithwaite & Co. Limited for Five years, serving as the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) from 28.05.2018 to 27.05.2023 and contributed significantly to the growth and success of the company.
- Under his leadership, he infused new life into the organisation resulting in tremendous growth in respect of all major parameters. Under Shri Kumar’s leadership, BCL was rated ‘Excellent’ in MoU performance during the last 3 years by Govt. of India & also conferred ‘Mini Ratna-I’ status.
- In his expanded role as the Chairman & Managing Director, Shri Kumar will oversee the company’s overall strategic direction, operational excellence, and sustainable growth. His extensive experience, deep industry knowledge, and visionary leadership style Will help provide new heights to the company.
- Braithwaite & Co. Limited (BCL), a ‘Miniratna Category-I’ Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Railways is pleased to announce the appointment of Shri Yatish Kumar as the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) with an additional charge effective from 29.08.2023.
Source: Braithwaite & Co. Limited | Image Credit: Braithwaite & Co. Limited