In continuation to tender for Contract MMI/Civil/02: Multi Model Integration of 21-Metro Stations, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. has now invited open e-Tenders for the work, Contract: CT- 38: Supply of 3500 MT 90 UTS, UIC 60, 13 m, Class “A” 880 Grade Rails, IRS-T-12-2009 for (A) DMRC Depot. Extensions at Delhi of Delhi MRTS Project and (B) Kanjur Marg Depot of Line-6 Corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
- Tender Reference Number: CT -38
- Approximate cost of work: INR 24.55 Crores
- Tender Security: INR 24.55 lakhs
- Completion period of the Work: 12 months from the date of issue of Letter of Acceptance
- Pre-bid Meeting:19.08.2020 at 1100 hrs (video conference)
- Tender Submission Start Date and time: 26.08.2020 from 1100 Hrs.
- Tender Submission End Date and time:02.09.2020 up to 1600 hrs
- Date & time of opening of Tender (Technical Bid): 03.09.2020 at 1600 hrs
The elevated/underground corridor consists of the following Depot lines:
- Line 1: Shastri Park Depot
- Line 3 & 4: Yamuna Bank & Najafgarh Depot
- Line 6: Sarita Vihar & Ajronda Depot
- Air Port Line: Dwarka Sector-8 Airport Lines Depot.
- Kanjur Marg Depot of Line-6 Corridor of Mumbai Metro Rail Project
Scope of work:
It includes manufacturing and testing of manufacturer, testing, inspection and Supply of 3500 MT 90 UTS, UIC 60, 13 m, Class “A” 880 Grade Rails, IRS-T-12-2009. Manufacture will be responsible
- Production of Rails as per IRS-T-12
- Inspection & Testing as per IRS-T-12
- Loading, unloading, Transportation & delivery to DMRC Store properly stacked as per IRS-12
Note- DMRC will provide the suitable stacking space with suitable surface.
Source of Funds:
Part-A:– This is a DMRC Non JICA funded work.
Part-B:- This is a MMRDA funded work. As per the MOU signed between DMRC and MMRDA, this work is being executed by DMRC on deposit work basis wherein there is provision of Closure of Contracts and Taking Over which is reproduced as below, “Accordingly, Tenderer shall ensure due closure of this Contract for execution of works with DMRC. Tenderer shall ensure that all risks, rewards and claims associated with this contract are settled before closure of this contract. Tenderer to note above, while submitting bid with DMRC. However, if this closure is not possible within one year of Revenue Operation Date (ROD) due to arbitration etc, the further management of this contract will be handled by MMRDA”.
Authority and place for seeking clarifications & Pre-Bid Meeting tender documents:
Sr. GM/Contract, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. 5th Floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110001, Tel: 011-23415838, e-mail: email@example.com
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website www.eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Source: DMRC-Tender | Image Credit (representational): DMRC