Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Limited has invited open e-tenders for Consultancy services for ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 certification during the construction phase of Corridor-01, Agra Metro Rail Project.
- Tender Reference Number: AGISO-01
- Name of Work: Consultancy services for ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 certification during the construction phase of Corridor-01, Agra Metro Rail Project.
- Approximate cost of Work: INR 6,25,000/-
- EMD: INR 12,500/-
- Completion Period: 24 Months
- Document Download / Sale Start Date: 05th Aug, 2023
- Document Download / Sale End Date: 05th Sep, 2023
- Bid Submission Start Date: 20th Aug, 2023
- Bid Submission End Date: 05th Sep, 2023
- Bid Opening Date: 06th Sep, 2023
- The work site will be Corridor-1 of Agra Metro Rail Project from Taj East Gate to Sikandra of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation as detailed below:
- At the station locations of the 14 nos. of upcoming stations i.e. Taj East Gate to Sikandra Metro Station.
- Metro Depot area.
- Corridor-1 alignment – Taj East Gate to Sikandra.
- The Contractor is responsible for Providing “Consultancy services for ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 certification during construction phase of Corridor-01 Agra Metro Rail Project”.
- All the equipment, accessories, machinery & expertise required for providing Consultancy services for ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 certification during construction phase of Corridor-01 Agra Metro Rail Project shall be arranged by contractor & the cost of same should be borne by the contractor.
- The tenderer is advised to visit and examine the site of work and its surroundings at his/their cost and obtain for himself in his own responsibility, all information that may be necessary for preparing the Tender and entering into a Contract.
- The agency shall be deemed to have inspected the site and its surroundings before and taken into account all relevant factors pertaining to the Site in the preparation and submission of the Tender.
- Tenderer will follow recommendations and all other statuary Rules, Regulations and Acts etc.
- The applicable labour laws are to be adhered to by the tenderer.
Scope of Work:
- The scope of work shall include design and implementation of Environment Management System & Occupational, Health and Safety management system at Agra Metro Rail Project during construction phase which shall comprise broadly of Initial Environmental, Health and Safety Review, Aspect Impact identification, Identification of Environmental, Health and Safety objectives and targets, help in preparation of Operational Control Procedures (OCP), conducting internal audits, etc. and assistance in External Certification Audit. The process will require field visits and close coordination with teams posted at Agra and Lucknow.
Scope of Services:
- Identification of environmental aspects and associated impacts and hazard & Risk identification and their evaluation for prioritisation.
- Identification of applicable EMS/OHS legislation and preparation of Register of Regulation.
- Preparation of Initial Environmental and Safety Review report.
- Development of Environmental, Health and Safety Objectives and Targets and Management Programs and guidance for implementation.
- Development of Operational Control Procedures (OCPs) and guidance for implementation
- Development of onsite training modules and providing training to Core Group/Implementation Members and Internal Auditors
- Preparation of Apex Manual complying with requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Conducting at least one internal Audit
- Facilitation for Management Review
- Facilitation in External Certification Audit
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they satisfy the criteria as given in para A below.
- The tenderers will be qualified only if they have successfully completed or substantially completed work(s) during last 7 years ending last day of the month previous to the month of tender Publish Date as given below:
- At least one “similar work” of annual value of Rs. 5.00 Lakh or more, or
- Two “similar work” each of annual value of Rs 3.12 Lakh or more, or
- Three “similar work” each of annual value of Rs. 2.50 Lakh or more.
- Similar work for this tender shall be work involving consultancy services for obtaining ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certification for any Metro/Railways etc.
- The tenderer shall submit details of work executed by them, in the Proforma of Annexure-4 of NIT for the works to be considered for qualification of work experience criteria.
- Documentary proof such as completion certificates from clients clearly indicating the nature/scope of work, actual completion cost and actual date of completion for such work should be submitted.
- The offers submitted without this documentary proof shall not be evaluated. In case the work is executed for private client, copy of work order, bill of quantities, bill wise details of payment received certified by Chartered Accountant (C.A), Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) certificates/ Form 26 AS for all payments received and copy of final/last bill paid by client shall be submitted.
- Value of a successfully completed portion of any substantially completed work up to the last date of the previous month of the tender publish date shall be considered qualification of work experience criteria.
- For completed works, value of work done shall be updated to last date of previous month of tender Publish Date, price level assuming 7% per annum simple rate inflation for Indian Rupees every year and 2% for foreign currency portions per year.
- Selling exchange rate at the close of business of the State Bank of India on the twenty eighth days before the latest date of Tender Submittal shall be considered for calculating equivalent value in INR.
- Criteria for similar work experience shall be satisfied by a single entity. Manual for Procurement of Works (Updated June, 2022) can be downloaded from the website of the Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Tender documents can only be obtained online on the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
Source: UPMRC- Tender | Image Credit (representational): UPMRC